"Cyanide poisoning... they're trying to get rid of me,"

Timeskip:

It's the next day and all of class A was training hard in the mountains. Pushing their limits and testing their mental and physical strength. Y/N watched from a distance in the trees as she watched everyone nearly collapse.

They trained hard and were finally dismissed. Midoriya fell to the ground in exhaustion as the rest of the class walked back to the camp. Midoriya lifted himself off the ground and sat down. Y/N jumped down from the trees and slowly approached the edge of the forest. Midoriya heard leaves rustling and his eyes darted towards the trees where he saw Y/N looking over at him with a blank expression. He looked at her in concern and discretely waved at her. Y/N blinked and looked around, realizing she had zoned out before she waved back. Midoriya smiled before he stood up and headed back to camp. Y/N sighed as she watched him walk away. She jumped off the tree and walked through the forest with her hands in her pockets. 

The sun had to set and class 1-A had finished dinner and begun to gather at the edge of the forest with Pixie bob, waiting for her to explain the game the teachers had planned for them.

"It's time for..." Pixie bob began.

"A totally awesome test of courage!" Mina interrupted as she jumped up and down with a big grin in excitement.

"We're gonna win!" Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, and Sato said.

"Not so fast. It pains me to say it, but the remedial class will be having lessons with me tonight instead," Aizawa said with his arms crossed as he stood behind the five.

"You've gotta be kidding me!" Mina yelled in disappointment as her eyes came out of her head.

"Sorry. Your training during the day didn't impress me, so I'll be using this time, too," Aizawa said as he wrapped his scarf around them all.

Pixie bob proceeded to explain the rules and objective of the game before she split them into groups. It was class A  versus class B. Rin was paired up with Midoriya while everyone else had a partner.

"Looks like we're partners, Rin," Midoriya said with a smile.

"Yeah... partners..." Rin said with a hint of guilt in her tone.

Midoriya tilted his head in concern, "Is everything okay, Rin?" 

"Yeah, everything's fine..." She said as she began to think about the plan for tonight.

"Are you sure? Because if something's bothering you then-"

"Do you hate Y/N?" She interrupted as she turned to look at him.

"What- where did that question come from?" Midoriya asked nervously.

"Did you hate her for what she did? Do you resent her now?" Rin asked again.

"Rin? What are you talking about?" Midoriya asked in confusion.

Rin sighed and turned her back to him. 

"Nevermind. Let's just start the game," Rin said as she began to walk.

"O-Okay?" Midoriya said as he followed her.

"Nice going, Kodai, you managed to scare everybody so far, ya big creeper!" Honenuki, the student with the skult like face laughed.

"Yeah, you're the star of the night!" Kendo exclaimed from behind a bush.

"Huh?" Kodai said.

  "I can't get over how funny Todoroki and Bakugo were!" Honenuki exclaimed as he laughed again.