Chapter 2: Where Am I?

Sasuke opened his eyes. He looks around and sees a row of beds beside him.

"Am I in a hospital?" Sasuke wondered.

He sits up and looks at the clothes he's wearing. He's wearing a patient uniform. Sasuke looks at his left arm and sees that it's not missing.

Sasuke clenched his fist, "He wasn't wrong when he said I'll wake up in a new body."

Sasuke got off of the bed and went to the mirror that's on the wall. He looks at his reflection and sees a few changes to his face. His face has a different bone structure than his old body and he has dark blue eyes instead of his black eyes.

"Why is my hair so long?" Sasuke lifted his bangs, revealing something he never expected...

"The Rinnegan?"

Sasuke never expected that the Sage will allow him to keep his powers. The door opens behind him so he quickly covers his eye with his hair.

"Ara Ara you're awake Tomioka-san."
A feminine voice behind him said.

Sasuke turns around and sees a petite girl wearing a butterfly hairpin.

Sasuke gave her a blank stare.

"You were on a mission but your crow said you fainted so we brought you here to rest up." The girl said.

Sasuke kept staring at her trying to figure out her name. He didn't want to ask because he felt like he knows her.

"Are you just gonna keep staring Tomioka-san?" She said with a bit of an intimidating tone.

"Uh No, I was just- GAH!" Sasuke shouted holding onto his forehead.

"T-Tomioka-san!" The girl ran beside him to help him up.

Sasuke slowly picked himself up.

"I'm fine Shinobu."

"Alright, well you better get ready, Master is sending us on another mission." Shinobu said before she left.

Sasuke keeps rubbing his forehead.

"That was weird, I looked at her and all these memories flew into my head. These must be Giyuu's memories."

Sasuke then got dressed into a black uniform with a half and half haori.
Sasuke was about to tie his hair into a ponytail but he keeps it down so it can cover his Rinnegan.
_________________________________

Sasuke arrived at the demon slayer headquarters entering the building. He sees Shinobu and this person that is called Master. Sasuke kneels beside Shinobu facing Master.

"You fought hard make it home. Most of my swordsmen were done in. This may be the work of The Twelve Kizuki." Ubuyashiki said.

"The Twelve Kizuki?" Sasuke thought to himself.

"It seems... I must dispatch the Hashira. Giyu, Shinobu."

"Understood." They both said.

Shinobu and Sasuke both got up to leave for their mission.

"So we're are we going?" Sasuke asked.

Shinobu didn't expect Tomioka to talk to her all of a sudden since he always kept quiet.

"We are going to a place called Mount Natagumo." Shinobu replied.

"Right."

Sasuke and Shinobu start running towards Mount Natagumo. While they were running Shinobu noticed that Giyu changed his hairstyle.