Said bunny turned to him, the worry in his eyes only intensifies once he registered what the Royal Enforcer meant.

However, something seems odd at the scene in front of the oldest.

"Taehyun, shouldn't you already be in the meeting as well? Jin-ssi was the last to enter after he attended Thumper's wounds"

"Now, Namjoon-ssi. You have no need to address the bunny the same as we do, it is clear that you two have a more deeper relationship"

"Right... Jungkook then"

He cannot deny that this squirrel had already figured out just who exactly they are. His work ethic consists of memorization on every citizen's profile and their background. The koala knows not to refuse anything the Royal Enforcer questions.

He is the embodiment of a lie detector.

"I do find it quite a surprise that Jungkook is Thumper. He's such a soft, delicate and kind hybrid when we met"

"Only to those who deserve his kindness"

Taehyun hummed in understanding at this. The younger bunny fidgeting in slight discomfort at the topic and Namjoon noticed.

"I must enter the meeting, cannot dwell any longer or my punishment might become worse than it intended to be"

"I wish you luck on this, Namjoon-ssi"

There he sees Soobin and Taehyun turning to the opposite direction. This gave him confusion, not understanding why the squirrel isn't entering the room with him, so he called out.

"Taehyun, you didn't provide the answer to my question. Why aren't you attending?"

"Oh, my apologies. I have been commanded by his Majesty to keep an eye on Thumper's brother for the time being. Hyuka will be in the meeting to update me"

He grew anxious at this, not because he doesn't trust the Royal Enforcer, but mostly for Soobin's comfort at being with an unfamiliar face in such an unfamiliar place.

His eyes says it all and Soobin reassured him with a smile.

"Fear not, hyung. His majesty personally asked me which of his men I should be accompanied by and I chose Taehyun"

Namjoon could only speculate it was due to the familiarity the younger feels towards the Royal Enforcer. It was the latter's job to learn the citizens of the Kingdom so they must've met a few times. It is deemed understandable as to why Soobin chose him, they must've became acquainted with each other.

With an unsure nod, he opened the door and took a deep breath before entering inside.

Soobin watched his hyung disappear as the door closes, praying to the Gods for his safety. His acquaintance standing right beside as he joins the older to watching the koala enter the room before speaking.

"Shall we head on, Soobin? I've heard you have some things you want to discuss with me"

The bunny took one last glance before averting them to a pair of calm eyes. One of his ears twitched out of nervousness, he nodded.

"It's something of utmost importance, Taehyun.. I just.. I need help"

"Is it about your brother?"

Soobin nodded, but immediately looked around in high alert. "But let us not speak of it in such a public area, please take me somewhere to avoid prying ears"

The squirrel bowed in understanding and took the lead, the older following close behind. The poor bunny was too anxious to be able to detect a white tail at the corner of the hall while Taehyun turned a blind eye.