The 1st Year - Troll attack

Start from the beginning

'Normally i would deny souch other because it was Hagrid who gifted me this name but when the Great one is the one giving such offer i must accept , after all you to gained my trust'

/Ciel what does this dude has with his Trust?/

/Answer: Hippogriff's are magical beasts wich have absolute Loyality to those wo gained there Trust .. normally Humans need to bow and give these creatures food and must have god intentions./ 

'I see , then your name from now on will be Witherwings' he evolved right away. 

'thank you Great one' 

I then looked at Hagrid "Hello Hagrid how are you?" 

"I am good but also suprised that you gained his Trust that easily" 

"Ah yes by the way his name is now Witherwings" 

"Huh you named him? Didn't he accepted the name Buckceak already? Wait did you talked to him?" 

"That's right it is one of my Abbilitys i can talk to magical beasts , but this will be our Secret alright?" 

"Ah yes yes no problem haha" Hagrid answered

"Well you can give me one of your secrets as exchange , how about the 3 headed dog in Hogwarts and what it is protecting"

"How do you know about Fluffy?" 

"Ahh you see Hermione , Harry and Ron found him while they were lost" 

I could see that he is hesistating to give me an answer "well you are a tempest so i think i can say a bit about it. Fluffy is protecting something valubale from Dumbledore and Nicolas Flamel. Most of the Teachers are helping to secure it."

"I see thank you" i then patted Witherwings again 'Protect Hagrid okay?' 

'Of course Great one' he answered and then i left. 

The next day arrived of course like alwways we had classes today we got teached by some gnome about a spell that can let things fly to say it by its name it is Wingardium Leviosa. 

The class tried it a few times .. of course i did it by my first try and Hermione also got it in her first try. Well Ron like always pronounce the spell wrong.

"Wingardium Levioosaaa" he said and tried to make the movement needed to activate the spell .. the feather didn't moved one inch. 

"You need to say Wingardium Leviosa and not Levioosaaa" is what Hermione said while trying to help him. 

The kid next to Harry tried his best to but he got just a explosion like always.

"Professor i think we need a new Feather here!" is what harry said , i looked to them.

'I wonder if its because of his magic wand .. maybe something is wrong about it? Well it's his problem and not min' i thought and after the time was up i leaved the building with Hermione in front of us were Harry Ron and that guy from befor. 

"I swear she said It's Wingardium Leviosa~ and not Levioosaaaaaaa"  the began to love i could see Hermione's face turn into one of sadness and she increased her walking speed. After she passed this boys Harry said.

"I think she heared that." 

As i had passed them i said coldly "of course she had .. you boys are really cruel" and walked away 'Of course i know they are kids and it's normal to say something like that but they should learn to think about the Person's feelings 

After i waited in my Room for Hermione about 1 Hour it was already time to having Lunch and so the wizzards got called to the eating hall. I looked for her but couldn't find her.

'Argh.. fuck it i won't eat something today .. even if it hurts me' I walked to the Woman toiletts i could guess she is there as i entered i heared her whinning. 

'Did she really whinned here for an entire Hour' 

"Hermione is it really that terrible?" i said softly 

"Rimuru is that you?" she asked 

"Of course who should i be when not me? Maybe Ron your Knight in shining Armor hahah" i joked about her. In this moment the door swung open and she runned to me to box me for over 3 Minutes.

"Idiot Idiot IDIOT!!" she said emberrased while hitting me with her fist. 

"Do you feel better now?" i saked after she stopped hitting me , she then hugs me.

"Yes thank you Rimuru.." she answered and i smiled. 

Harry POV

It is luch time and so we sat down on the Gryffindor desk in the dining Hall and began to eat Ron sit's right in front of me just like always he is eaiting like he is starving. Anyways i couldn't see Hermione here.

"Do you know were Hermione is?" i asked Ron , but another wizzard answered me "I heared she is in the Woman Toillet and locked herself in there since hours" 

"Mhh okay" i began to eat to and after a few minutes Professor Quirrell runned into the Dining hall and shouting.

"TROLL! There Is a Troll in the Dun-Dungeeooon! TROLL IN THE DUNGEON" and then he collapsed on the ground

Everyone gets into a panick like state and shouted like hell. After a few seconds Dumbledore shouted "SILENTS" and all wizzards stopped standing on the spot without a single one saying a word. 

"The Students will be going into there Dorms and the Teachers are coming with me" he said and the Trust students leaded the students into the doorms. I stopped Ron

"RoN! Hermone doesn't know about this we need to go to her!" he nodded and followed me.

Rimuru POV

I could feel the presence of a Monster that don't belong to Hogwarts and after a few Second a Troll like Monster entered these Toiletts. 

'Why is he coming here ? Why isn't he going to the Main Hall there a more things he could eat anyways it's perfect for something i wanted to test fufu' I smiled evil 

"R-R-Rimuru that a Troll AHH" she shouted as te Troll swung his Club and destroyed the Toilets 

"Stay Calm Hermione i will deal with it" i said Calm 

"But how will you do this!?" 

"With a forbidden Spell" i said short 

"But t-that's for.." 

"Forbidden ? Well do you want to die ?" i said and then pointed my wand to his direction.

'Avada Kedavra' i said in my thoughts and a Grenn Like Thunder hit's the Troll he collapsed right away.

/According to my Analyse it is a Soul shattering Attack , like Hinata's Desintegration/ said Ciel

'I see so that why it's forbidden huh'' 

"D-Did you killed it Rimuru?" Hermione asked 

"Ah yes i guess" i said with a smile at this momet Harry and Ron arrived here 

"Wow .. you guys dealt with the Troll" Ron said and looked at us Hermione wanted to say something but got interupted when a few Teachers arrived There 

"What are you 1st year student doing here?" Professor McGonagall asked 

"It was my  fault Miss McGonagall , i was sure i could defeat the Orc so i rushed here the others were worried about me and followed me" i said and she looked at me. 

"Rimuru Tempest .. i see you defeated it" she was sighing "-10 Points for Gryffindor because of your behaviour."

Hermione , Harry and Ron looked down because of the Loss .. well it doesn't bothered me , i don't care about this whole Hous Cup thing.

"+5 Points for everyone of you for damn Luck" she said and the teachers left only Professor Quirrell was left something was wrong about him but i ignored him and the we left the toilets and went to the Dorms.