The 1st Year - Troll attack

Rimuru POV

I must say , i really like my school life here .. we have some classes then free time. I don't need to mention the food here. also I like my roommate Hermione well she can be a crybaby , above all when it is about Harry and Ron .. i can guess that she likes Ron well let's see what will happen. 

Ah and one more thing Harry is now the new Seeker for the Gryffindor Quidditch House Team , you ask what Qudidditch is? Well i would say it's Amarican Football with the extra that everyone is flying and it gives three balls.

I was waiting for Hermione this evening , well i am worried about these three .. they only cause troble for everyone ad so she came running into this room panting like hell because she was out of breath , i put down my book and looked at her. 

"What happened this time Hermione?" i asked her curious about what they destroyed today. 

"heh.. There .. heh .. is" she began her sentence but got interupted from Rimuru

"First calm down and catch air" i said , after one minute she calmed down and sat on her bed

"We were lost and found a strange room with a 3 headed dog like monster , What is that even doing in Hogwarts .. well i guess its protecting something that lies beyonde this trapdoor under his body" 

"Huh.. so you guys discovered something you shouldn't know ?" i said while sighing 

"hmm .. i guess?" she laid down "Anyways why don't you come with us" 

"I am not the type to walk around aimlessly" i said and laid down to 'That's right i am way to old to go on adventurs like this I am the reading and cat patting type of Human you could call  me a shut in.. well anyways maybe i will visit Hagrid tomorrow and talk to him about this.'

The next day was tiring we had a few classes 

'Why must be magic in this world be so complicated .. i could just cast the magic in an instant but here you need to do a movement with this magic wand' 

Ah did i mentioned that i am a so called Nonverbal Wizzard , this wizzards cann cast spells without speaking the incanation out loud. Anyways i now wasa on my way to Hagrid .

'His home is really at the borders of Hogwarts huh?'

After i walked all the way to his house i could see a griffin staying at a pumpkin farm. 

'Ohh this guy seems to be strong' 

/Ciel is he strong enough to talk to me?/ 

/I can give him the {Thought Communication} Skill/

I approached the Griffin , Hagrid who sees this got scared and comes out of his hut. 

"Stop what are you doing there he can be dangerous" he shouted

Well I ignored him i can't day anyways and the monster before me could feel the presence of the Great One who is above all immediately an bowed his head down , i patted him.

/Master it's a Hippogriff and not a Griffin altrough they aren't that diffirent/ 

'Hmm then a Hipogriff i guess , do you have a name my young boy?'

'Great one my name bestowed by this Human over there who gained my Trust is Buckbeak' 

'That's a rather bad name i think .. do you want a new one?'

Hagrid was standing next to them wondering what happened.

'Rimuru didn't even bowed to him or gave him some food but Buckbeak has trusted her immediately ? What is going on here?' is what he has thought