12

chapter 12

yerim's pov:

i was sitting beside hyunjin, staring at his hands which looked nervous, he was digging his nails on his palms vigorously, i looked at him, he was looking outside.

everyone else were busy too, i hit once on his hand to make him stop. he stopped and looked at me, "what?", he asked, i held his palm and showed it to him.

he looked at me with a weird expression, "mind your own business".

i nodded and looked at the others, who were controlling their smiles.

as we reached, i got down, hyunjin offered his hand but i made a disgusted face and ran to minho, "is your shoulder okay now?"
he nodded.

we went inside.

hyunjin's pov:

i received a message from my mother after i had send yerim's picture to her. she said, "i got the size right!"

i closed the phone and went inside with others following me. i pulled yerim and said, "stay within my sight".

she rolled her eyes and ran to the bar. i sighed.

i went to the section the deal was being made, and sat with my members, waiting for the other team.

i looked towards the bar, she was talking to the bartender. i got up, but before i could go down there, the seducer of the other team held my hand. i signalled jisung to go to her, he texted me, "just keep an eye, we need men here boss".

i sighed and sat down, their seducer sat on my lap, i made a disgusted face. chan hyung gasped and whispered, "what's wrong with you? you used to like it when-"
"hyung, nothing's wrong. i'm-"

"nothing's wrong when i'm here", their seducer said, placing her hand on my chin, i held her hands and placed them away. she placed my hand on her waist and started moving vigorously on my lap. i looked at my members, they were smiling.

she leaned in to kiss me i pulled her away by her waist and started talking to their leader.

yerim's pov:

i drank two bottles of beer already even if i wasn't allowed to, earlier. i miss them all.

i stood up to look around and search for the cherries. i saw jisung and went towards them, i saw a girl throwing herself at hyunjin.

uh-oh- what is happening here.

i went back to the bar and started looking for the washroom. why are people making out here. disgusting.

my earpiece started ringing all of a sudden. huh? i thought it was broken.

i heard a string message. "kill him, kill him, kill him, kill him, kill him"
tch, annoying. i removed the earpiece.

i asked a staff, "where can i use the washroom?"
"ma'am, the main washroom is under construction, you can use any of the suite's washroom"
"um okay"

i went around, searching for an open room. i finally found one and got in, it was dark, gave me goosebumps.

it reminded me of the day i stole his shoes. i smiled at the thought and used the washroom, i felt dizzy after drinking so much. i held onto the washroom sink and looked at myself. i smiled as the look i had reminded me of my mother.

i turned around to go out, but someone closed the door. i looked at the direction, a manly voice said, "now that you've come, you shouldn't go back so soon, should you?"
"excuse me?"

hyunjin's pov:

the meeting had ended. i looked at that seducer, my lap was frozen now. i sighed and pushed her away. jisung smirked and said, "woah woah- be wild in bed my brother, not here"

i went towards the bar but yerim wasn't there, i told others to look for her but we couldn't find her.

i went to the security rooms and shot the guard to check the cams. "she's nowhere, did she run away?"

i punched the screen and chan told everyone we should go back.

we were about to get in the car when i said, "i think she is still here", i looked back at the club.

minho sighed and said, "there's no cameras on the terrace and the washrooms, we should go check there?"

i nodded and ran inside, checking through every door. why is it you, who is getting me worried.

yerim's pov:

my rib bones were in his hands, i couldn't even shout. i tried hitting him, but my weak body didn't support. why is it always me.

he laughed and said, "weak women and clubs, match so well"

i sighed as i couldn't do anything. he tore my skirt off, i gave up. i gave up and just then someone broke the door.

he looked at me, his eyes were full of anger and worry. it caused me to tear up.

it didn't take a second and he shot that guy's hands. the guy fell down, hyunjin dragged him out and came back in, he closed the lights and put me in the bathtub. he aggressively threw water on me.
i cried. i haven't felt this weak before.

"where else did he touch you!?" he shouted. i sighed, not being able to see anything. i shivered in the cold water. he kept rubbing the places as if he was cleaning that guy's touch.

i shouted, "hyunjin! stop. please." i cried. he threw the shower off and bent down.

"why did you go out of my sight!?"
"i- he-"
"what? why can't you speak properly!"
"hyunjin.."
i cried.

hyunjin sighed and removed his shirt to cover me up. he caressed my hair and picked me up. i hid my face in his chest to hide my tears, i was barely in any clothes, the dress kept falling off. we got out and jisung saw us, he brought a towel from the room and covered me with it.

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄