Jamie & ......... (mystery )?!?!- Chapter four

Start from the beginning

"Wow um, I'm sorry Jamie. That was so insensitive of me. I've missed you so much."    :(

I didn't want to make her self conscious, but my eyes acted by themselves. I scanned Lottie, looking for where she... you know.

"Jamie? What's wrong? Are you OK?"

 Oh shoot! I must have been looking for a while...

"I- I- *gulps* Binah told me."

I can tell that Lottie is currently beating herself up in the inside.

"How could you do that to yourself, Lottie? Why? How? "

"I- I don't kno-"

"Ta Da Da. You. Do. Know. " 

since when did I Ta Da Da??

"I guess ever since left and I have been beating myself up for that because I guess I feel that it is my fault that any of this happened, you leaving, Ellie leaving... feeling like she owed me. Really, I am the one who owes everyone. I have been trying to find a way to make this right, but until then I have been doing... *She trailed off*"

She pulled her sleeves down, as if she was hiding something.

"Lottie please..."

"What?" Her voice was quivering. She IS hiding something.

I don't know what got into me, but I stormed off. I went to get Haru, who was currently getting Lottie's supplies into the limo.

Lottie's POV:

I looked at where Jamie was supposed to be. He wasn't there. Oh Jamie...

——————————-

Time skip (about 7 mins)

——————————————

I heard some rustling beneath the tree house. What is it? Jamie didn't make that much noise when he came...

I quickly tie my hair into a high ponytail & take my hoodie off, revealing all my scars.

Jamie's POV :

I had sent Haru to the treehouse, knowing that Lottie would react to it... what I didn't know was HOW she would react to it.I hid in the bushes to watch... SHOOT... SHE HEARD

She quickly ties her hair into a high ponytail & takes her hoodie off, revealing countless scars. I think she is prepping for a battle... but how does she know all this?! 

She is wearing what women Partisans wear when the prep for battle... SASKIA.  I initially sent Haru there as he had blackmailed her for a whole year, so she was bound to have a reaction, but I have decided to send Haru a signal to back down. 

I looked at Haru & signed come back down, she is wearing partisan battle clothes... RETREAT! In our secret language, but too late, Lottie had creeped behind Haru & did a routine that only TOP partisans can do... I just mastered it a week ago.

She had Haru on the ground by his throat & knee on his stomach.

"Oh. Haru- BLOODY HELL! HARU???!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"I came because Jam-"

"No. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM?! I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY" 

Her grip on his throat got tighter... Wow. WTF... WHO R U & WHAAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH LOTTIE!!!???

"But-"

"No buts. I know you stay in the same building, but YOU STILL PROMISED YOU WOULD STAY AWAY FROM HIM! I CANNOT LET YOU GO AFTER YOU DID WHAT YOU DID TO ME FOR A PROMISE TO STAY AWAY & THEN NOT DOING IT! *chokes Down sobs & voice becomes softer & more vulnerable * They were my everything... & now they're gone. I've lost everything."