" yep, she actually likes sweet stuffs, like cakes, candies and chocolates. " mitsuya explained.

" as expected. "

mitsuya and hakkai looked at yuzuha who has her arms crossed, smiling.

" eh? " hakkai said.

yuzuha just sighed then looked at hakkai.

" mitsuya probably didn't tell you that for you to know, and she's sweet and nice so im expecting that she actually likes sweets. "

hakkai's mouth went to an o-shape then nods.

" so, where's this bake shop, taka-chan? " hakkai excitedly asked mitsuya.

which makes yuzuha and mitsuya chuckled seeing that hakkai is more excited than them.

" it's on the east wing, lets go. " mitsuya said.

hakkai walks faster than them, probably wants to see what cakes and sweets are available there. seeing hakkai being excited, mitsuya and yuzuha smiled.

" then he says that he doesn't like her. "

yuzuha said which made mitsuya chuckled.

" yeah right, but he's hakkai, so he won't admit it. "

the two fist-bumped at each other then followed a lowkey running hakkai.

" you're telling me that you just bought a cake and lots of sweet for y/n's birthday next week? and where do you think you guys can hide them? " souya rambled.

mitsuya, yuzuha and hakkai are now inside of the kawata brothers' ramen shop. the three straight went at their shop after they bought their presents for y/n.

back to souya's question, the three of them just smiled cheekily at him, not knowing the reason, souya's brother, nahoya, joined them smiling.

getting the hint that they want souya to hide the presents, he sighed then rolled his eyes.

" fine, but dont you ever blame me if ever one of the presents went missing. " souya said.

mitsuya, yuzuha and hakkai cheered, which makes nahoya go confuse.

" you're actually letting them- "

" yes, i dont have any other choice. " souya cuts off his brother's sentence then pouts.

seeing souya pout, yuzuha immediately fished out her phone out of her bag then opened the camera up.

" gotta take this chance to take a picture seeing the baby pout. " yuzuha said.

" i really envy you, nahoya, you get to see your brother pout. " mitsuya said.

hakkai looked at mitsuya and yuzuha with a worried expression.

" you're not going to replace me, aren't you? yuzuha? taka-chan? " hakkai said in a worried voice and pouty lips.

" i might. " yuzuha said, putting her phone back on her bag.

hakkai whined and it made nahoya and mitsuya laugh.

" he's still a baby, oh my. " mitsuya said between his laughs.

" souya too, they both are still babies. " nahoya said.

" uhm, yuzuha, im going to get something at the workplace, could you drop me there? since the place were just around the corner and im too tired to walk. " mitsuya said then yuzuha nods.