The ride was short, but hectic. You felt like you were constantly about to get into a wreck with someone, maybe it was just because you were nervous. After all, this is the most important event you've ever been to.

Song Suggestion: Rock Your Body-Justin Timberlake

You parked in your reserved parking spot and watched the other people walk into the building. It was like watching a sea of black and white clothes covered the area. There were loads of cars in the lot, filled to its maximum capacity. There were cars parked down streets, so far back you couldn't even see the ones in the background.

You took the employee entrance which directed towards the backstage, you saw Annie standing in front of a model, you identified her as Isabel Magnolia. Annie was wearing a off shoulder black dress that at lace at the bottom of it, which ended in the middle of Annie's thighs.

She spotted you and raised her eyebrows to indicate she saw you and smile. You peaked out of the backstage onto the runway to see a swarm of people talking, wine glasses in hand. Willy was talking to two men who were dressed down in tuxedos. Unlike the rest of you, the models didn't all wear black and white. Some of them did, but majority of them had on darker colors like purple or blue. But, the dress that you designed yourself just black. You could easily say that this dress was your best work.

The dress was mid length, the sleeves made of see-through lace that weren't skin tight. The bottom was slightly poofy, but not ballroom style. A thin layer of black lace topped the bottom of the dress. Other than that, the rest of the dress wasn't see through.

And who would be wearing the dress you made? Lara Tybur, sister of Willy Tybur. She was drop-dead gorgeous. Her hair was down, and she had a pair of black platform boots on, along with a small handbag that she would be repping. Her makeup was dark, you couldn't tell if it was confused of really dark purples or if it was completely black.

You waved at her and she smiled at you to return the gesture. A stylist was standing behind her tightening the dress. You moved away from her and walked through into the main area. You almost couldn't fit out the door since there were so many people.

You weaved your way around to the crowd and ended up at the bar. People sat at the rows of chairs in front of the counter. Staff were running around trying to fill in orders and make drinks. Typically, you didn't like to drink this early, but since it was a special event you could let it slide.

It took you a while to find a seat that didn't have many people near by, but you sat down and waited for someone to come over to you.

A man made ended up being the one to serve you, and getting a closer look at his name tag, you learned his name was Marco. A hand towel was thrown over his shoulder, and he was dressed up in the uniform the staff had to wear. Which was a white button up with slacks. On his lower lip there was a lip ring, which suited him really well.

"Hey, what can I get for you?" Marco stared you down, his eyes traveling up and down the portion of your body that he could see. Was he checking you out?

"Do you think you could make me a Sex On The Beach?" You leaned forward in your seat until you hit the counter. From the spot he was standing he could see directly into the slit of your cleavage. You weren't 21 yet, so you couldn't drink. You really didn't want to take out your fake ID, you would feel bad. So, if you "flirted" or showed a little interest, maybe he wouldn't ask you for it.

Marco stared for a moment before looking you in the eyes, he gulped. "Yeah..be right back."

He walked away to the back and you sat back and giggled. Men are so gullible. People began filling up the seats next to you and this is when you would usually leave, but you waited for Marco to come back. It wouldn't be so bad to wait out his return.