❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

Почніть із самого початку

"Word travels quickly... a foreign adventurer with (E/C) eyes and (H/C) hair suddenly being friendly with everyone here in Mondstadt... I'm quite intrigued." She said while pointing out (Y/N)'s exact features, (Y/N) not surprised and nonchalantly shrugging.

The crowd had cleared for the most part by now, just a few lingerers while the woman and (Y/N) idly chatted. (Y/N) contemplated something for a bit before confirming the woman's curiosity.

"I guess that would be me? Every time I come in this city of freedom or whatever I meet some eccentric people and end up spending time with them." (Y/N) mentioned while recalling everyone they had met, which was quite a lot at this point.

"--Like you." (Y/N) added on, referring to the eccentric person that (Y/N) would probably be spending time with.

The woman simply chuckled and took it as a compliment, before returning the favor.

"I could say the same for you. Why not keep me company for a while, then?" She suggested, her arms moving to fold underneath her chest as she turned in the direction of the Knights of Favonius Headquarters. (Y/N) contemplated it for a moment, not for the reason they were hesitant to go with the woman they still hadn't gotten a name for, but for the fact they couldn't recall if they had plans with anyone else.

"Hmm... Y'know what, alright. I never said meeting eccentric people was a bad thing, and you seem... interesting?" (Y/N) said while shrugging off anyone that they were potentially supposed to be meeting up with, which would lead to an angry Cryo woman who intended for continuation in stealth training, disciplining (Y/N).

"I'm glad you think so... come, let me show you a quite place we can chat."

——————♡——————

"Could I interest you in a cup of tea?" Lisa asked as she placed the pot on the table, the lid hanging off the side as steam rose from the top. The delicate fragrance wafted around the area where the two sat, the rosy colored liquid having a tea stalk floating straight up but wasn't visible to either of them.

The smell of freshly brewed tea accompanied with the smell of books really was fitting for a library, Lisa having a window open as a soft breeze blew throughout the room, circulating the air and causing the atmosphere to remain rather tranquil.

"Yeah, I love tea, even if it makes me sleepy! Thanks, Lisa!" (Y/N) smiled while taking the cup from Lisa's hand that was being offered to them, their hand making contact with Lisa's fingers making her smirk widen.

Lisa retracted her hand and instead of leaning over the table, returned to her standing position. She placed her hands on her hips and let out a content sigh, looking around the room she spent most of her days in.

"So, (Y/N)... what do you think? All of this is under my jurisdiction." Lisa asked, referring to the two floored library.

Books were alphabetically ordered in sections depending on the genre, rules plastered on papers stapled to walls, and the place spotless and kept in pristine condition. (Y/N) could tell Lisa was serious about her job, the place having to be the most well kept library they had ever seen.

"It's quite an impressive collection, and the atmosphere is something I could get used to..." (Y/N) trailed off while sniffing the fragrance from the tea, debating if they should add sugar or not. It really all seemed too calm for their normal schedule of chaos, but maybe the archons decided to give (Y/N) the Sunday off.

"Wonderful, you can feel free to stop by any time!" Lisa exclaimed while clapping her hands once and holding them together, her eyes gently shut as she sent a closed-eyed smile. (Y/N) looked up in confusion, placing the warm cup of tea down on the table before interrogating the librarian.