❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) grabbed it out of excitement and scanned it over, closing it and opening it repeatedly as they awed at the merchandise.

"We usually wave these around to try and get Barbara's attention... though for some reason she always avoids the areas I'm in."

"Alright, I'll stand far away from you then."

——————♡——————

"Man, Barbara really did go." (Y/N) stated with a nod of their head, feeling a bit lightheaded from screaming "Go Barbara Go" this whole time with the crowd. They made sure they were the loudest, and it certainly did garner Barbara's attention to the point Albert had kicked them out of the fan club in a blind rage of jealousy.

Approaching (Y/N), who was in their own world while kind of disheartened about being kicked out of the fan club, was none other than a curious vision wielder. (Y/N) played around with the fan Albert had given them, to painful to even look at as they folded it before sliding it in their pocket.

The person who was approaching had hair that was tied to the side and rested over her shoulder. It bounced lightly as she walked, a small smirk upturning her lips while her heels kissed the ground. Her hat covered her eyes from the sun, and also made people keep their distance, whether it be to not get hit by it or to avoid the owner, so she was able to travel over towards where (Y/N) stood quite easily.

To get their attention since they were facing away from her, she lightly tapped her finger on their shoulder, (Y/N) reacting quickly, hoping it was Albert here to extend his welcome to the fan club again, but they were quickly disappointed.

"Hello there, may I take up some of your time?" The lady asked as she retracted her hand and placed it to rest on her hip, tilting her head to the side while her eyes analyzed every inch of the adventurer in front of them.

(Y/N) turned to completely face her direction and swiftly nodded their head, the appearance of this woman seeming familiar, but not a familiar as in personally met. More like they've heard of her from somewhere, but can't remember where. The purple attire and vibrant green eyes were a dead giveaway to that, along with the way she carried herself in confidence... and flirtatiousness.

"I couldn't help but hear you during the deaconess' performance, after all you were quite passionate in your... cheering?" She wasn't sure what to call it, but it was a chant the crowd did to encourage Barbara as she sang her songs and did her cute little dances, and over the crowd, (Y/N) was the one who chanted the loudest. It was what had drawn her attention to them in the first place, before recognizing their features.

(Y/N) sweat dropped as they thought back to the chant, and how (Y/N) and Albert were even competing at one point to see who was the loudest and best hyper upper. Of course, (Y/N) won.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that, in fact I'd say it's quite charming~" She quickly added while her smirk only seemed to tug wider at her lips, shifting to lean on her other side and mirroring her previous position.

"I mean, Barbara really knows how to hype everyone up, I didn't even notice." (Y/N) mentioned while recalling how the people beside them had to back away from how loud they were, nearly bursting their ear drums similar to the previous night when you have music blasting but forgot to turn it down, so in the morning you were met with blaring music.

"Mhm, but besides, that's not the reason I approached you in the first place." She mentioned while waving her hand in dismissal to change the topic. (Y/N) raised their eyebrow as they gestured for the woman to continue, though they could probably guess at this point what she wanted to know.