He went faster and faster and before I knew it I came all over his mouth and chin.

He helped me ride out my high before coming up and kissing me so I could taste myself.

I moaned into his mouth and he started to rub my clit.

I dug my thumbs into his underwear pulling them down and I started to give him a hand job.

He flipped me over putting me on my hands and knees. He kneeled on the bed gripping my ass before pulling his hand away and laying a hard smack on it.

I jolted forward before he grabbed my hips making me stay in place.

He grabbed his member and teased my entrance before pushing all the way in and the taking it out. Doing that a few more times before finding his pace.

At this point we were both moaning continuously as he bottomed out causing me to shriek.

My mouth was gaped open but no sound was coming out. He continued to attack my pussy as I struggled to find balance.

My arms were giving out and I was about to fall.

Thankfully, Rafe flipped me back over and lifted one of legs over his shoulder.

He dug right back into me, now hitting at a different angle, but the perfect spot that made me scream. Literally.

His tip was continuously pounding against my g-spot and I orgasmed all over his dick.

My back was arched hovering above the bed. My mouth was open and I felt a glob of spit slide down my throat.

I swallowed the rest down and sat up. He was now standing in front of the bed as I got down on my knees and started to suck again.

I used my hands for the what I couldn't fit in my mouth. My hands twisted around him as he hit the back of my throat.

Rafe was moaning and groaning before he pulled my head off of him.

"Can I fuck your face?" He asked breathing heavily.

I nodded and opened my mouth allowing him to force himself back in my mouth.

His hands griped my hair as he harshly pushed my head back and forth.

I was gagging and coughing but I tried everything in my power for him to cum before I had to stop.

Eventually he pulled out and came all over my tits.

I was breathing heavily swallowing left over spit as he caught his breath to.

He brushed his thumb over my lips before picking me up and laying me on the edge of the bed.

He pushed my legs wide open and started to suck my clit and he brought his fingers down placing them inside.

He started off slow knowing I was still sensitive but eventually started to go at a rapid pace as I griped his hair pulling him closer.

He continued to deny my orgasms letting go and pulling his fingers out every time I was about to cum.

But this time he kept going. He want faster and faster sucking harder and harder before my vision went white , my legs shook, as my back arched as I had finally reached my thirds orgasm.