Cooking

When Yui walked into the Class A dorms the next morning, she was a woman on a mission.

She'd make a delicious breakfast for Izuku and get limitless head pats in return.

Ignoring the strange looks she got from the few 3A students who were scattered around the common room, she made her way into their kitchen and began washing her hands before donning an apron over her pyjamas.

Half the part of being a chef was looking the part, of course. She watched Itsuka cook more times than she could count and the woman always made delicious food when she looked professional.

Reaching into her pockets, she pulled out her small tupperware box of essential materials:

- A single grain of salt

- A 1x1 cm square piece of pork

- One grain of rice

- An egg

- A bread crumb

- An onion slice

With these ingredients, she'd make the perfect bowl of Katsudon.

"Huh? Yui?"

Looking up from the kitchen counter, she saw Ochako entering the kitchen with a beaming smile.

"Mm?"

"I didn't think I'd see you in our dorms!"

"Cooking for Izuku."

"Aww that's so cute!" Ochako squealed, raising her hands towards Yui as if to embrace her only to hold herself back.

Oh right.

Itsuka did say that Ochako liked grabbing her in training. If she really wanted a hug, all she needed to do was ask.

However Yui was also smart.

(In her own humble opinion)

She wasn't going to hand over a hug on a silver platter.

She was going to sell her body for what she needed.

Pulling out her phone, she began tapping away.

Yui K: I need help. Show me where the frying pan is and I'll let you hug me.

Looking back to the brunette, Yui saw she was doing her best not to bounce on her feet.

"Thanks Yui, but—umm...what makes you think I wanted a hug?" She asked before hastily waving her hands in the air. "Not that I don't want one or anything! I just wanna know."

Yui K: Training glomps.

Yui K: If you give me the frying pan you can hug me as much as you want.

"Yes - on it!" Ochako hastily agreed, fishing through the cupboard at an unnatural speed and emerging from the depths of an overhead cabinet with a pan. "Here ya go!"

"Mm." She thanked, accepting the kitchen utensil and placing it on the stove.

"So can I...?"

"Mm." She didn't have the time to even open her arms before Ochako completely wrapped herself around her body, nuzzling her cheek against Yui's own.

Needless to say, Yui might've let loose an involuntary mewl at the contact.

"Aww you're just like a cat!" Ochako gushed, rubbing her face harder against her. "I never wanna let you go!"

As nice as the hug was, she had a job to do.

Raising a hand to Ochako's cheek, she pinched it with increasing intensity until the woman released her.