"Enough, Kali," Deucalion said, grabbing her wrist.

"He hurt me," Kali growled.

"Don't be such a baby," Stiles wheezed.

Kali roared in his face, spit flying all over his skin.

"Blah, blah, blah," Stiles replied, not very impressed.

"Leave, now!" Deucalion commanded.

Kali glared at Stiles before leaving.

"You have a higher pain tolerance than I anticipated," Deucalion said, taking the handle off of his cane revealing the arrow head on the tip, and he slashed it across his cheek, making Stiles hiss in pain.

"Yeah, my Dad and I had an abusive phase when my Mom died," Stiles muttered,"Pain and I came to an understanding after that."

"Everyone has a breaking point," Deucalion said, giving him another slash on his cheek parallel to the other.

Stiles closed his eyes and clenched his jaw, letting out a grunt in pain,"Was yours when you let an old man stab you in the eyeballs?"

Now that pissed Deucalion off,"I'd be careful how you speak to me, Mieczysław."

"You know, I was beaten up by him too, so you don't have to feel bad about it," Stiles said, trying to piss him off even more,"If you actually think about it. We're a lot more similar in more ways than one. I know you better than you think."

Deucalion growled, and he shoved his claws deep into Stiles' chest, his fingers going straight through his ribs,"Know me?" He said, cracks starting to spread across his glasses as his eyes glowed,"You've never seen anything like me. I am the Alpha of Alphas! The apex of apex predators! I am Death, destroyer OF WORLDS! I AM THE DEMON WOLF!" Deucalion roared, ripping his claws back out of Stiles,"I am going to go kill the Darach now with your best friend. And you better hope he joins us, or you'll die here by Kali's hand."

Stiles threw up blood, as Deucalion walked out not realizing what he had done,"Stitch him up," Deucalion told Kali,"And make sure it hurts."

Stiles remembered what Chris had said once, if the claws went deep enough, they could turn. And he felt it, even now.

Stiles lowered his head, feeling the full moon's light hit his neck like it was a hot summer day in a desert. His broken nose popped as it mended itself, he let out a breath of relief when he felt the pain start to fade away.

He heard Kali's footsteps walk across the concrete floors and he closed his eyes, keeping his head hanging low. He felt all of the anger he was suppressing start to rise, taking the form of an animal, a snarling wolf deep within himself.

Stiles' lip pulled back to reveal his canines becoming fangs, but he still held that rage back. Waiting for Kali to take those final steps.

"Deucalion told me to make sure this hurt," Kali said smugly, putting a hand under Stiles' chin forcing him to look up at her,"Oh, won't you let me see those little brown eyes," She said in a voice like she was talking to a baby.

Stiles kept his eyes shut for a moment longer, slowly opening his closed fist to reveal the claws.

When Stiles opened his eyes Kali took a step back in shock,"What?" She said in confusion as she looked at Stiles' bright yellow eyes.

Stiles smiled sadistically, showing his fangs, then the chains holding him there snapped and Stiles lunged toward her, his mouth opening as he released his first roar.

Time Skip

"Where is Kali?" Ethan asked Aiden from beside Lydia.

Aiden hesitated a moment before answering,"I don't know, she was supposed to meet me here."