侀

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Chapter 1 ━☂

╰┈➤ ❝ [The start of something beautiful] ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊       ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊      ┊┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

 ┊ ┊┊     ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ 

 ┊ ┊      ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ 

 ┊┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫┊ ┊ ✧ ˚.

┊ ⊹      ✽ ⋆ ┊ . ˚

When the first flower blooms, and as the sun rises over the horizon, only then will the first butterfly burst from its cocoon and fly away, whisking the wind along with it.

The butterfly changed from what it was, and into something beautiful.

Rebirth.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

The repeating rhythm of her shoes hitting the wooden floorboards rang throughout the empty halls, darkness already spread thickly and fairly on the sky as clouds were covering the starry sky. Complete darkness everywhere.

Humming a soft tune to herself, the girl held a smile on her beautiful face, her appearance neat and tidy as she seemed to give off a trustworthy feeling. With her hands folded together and placed on top of her white and clean apron, she seemed to be some sort of kind nanny. Someone merciful.

Turning a corner (Y/n) came upon a wooden door, closed tightly. Feeling a figure behind the door, the gentle and warm smile that (Y/n) wore was now gone, replaced by a sinister smirk blooming on her face, her once (e/c) eyes turning into a pool of black and red.

Clearing her throat, she snapped out of her trance, letting out a soft sigh before looking back up at the burgundy door. Knocking on the door (Y/n) waited for a few seconds before the sound of soft footsteps reached her keen ears and walked closer towards the door.