chap.3 ❦

A/n: Hey hey hey babes here's chapter 3 ahh hope y'all like it<33
Btw I'll be changing "y/n" to "you"
Hope y'all don't mind

After doing some assignments,  y/n went to bed and took a quick nap before the chaos of tonight. You took a good 2-hour nap. You then had to wake up and get ready for the party.

You got up and went to take a quick shower.

Time skip 6pm

Yaho! Yaho! Yaho! Ya-

"Y/N WAKE THE FUCK UP! IT'S LITERALLY 8:50!"

Your door was broken down by Tooru and he found you snoring in your bed. 'This bitch-' Tooru thought. "MISS GIRL! WAKE TF UP" Your head popped up and you looked drowsily at the blurry figure in front of you. A shit ton of yelling was what you could hear. But of course, you weren't fucking listening. 

"Ugh- Tooru?" You groaned as you got up and put your hand on your forehead like you had a fever, "Goddamn you're loud; just- Shut up for a sec." You placed your hand in front of him as if saying, "Talk to the hand" Tooru grabbed a pillow from her bed and threw it at her.

The pillow hit you in the face and you just laid back to go back to sleep. Tooru went and belly-flopped on you as you were about to fall asleep. "OOMF" You pushed him off immediately so you could breathe again and said, "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" Tooru smiled deviously at you and put you in a chokehold "Well, you weren't waking up so-" "SO YOU DECIDED TO TRY AND MURDER ME?"

"You have to go and get ready! We're going to Iwa-chan's house, remember?" He finally let you go and you gasped for air. "What time is it?" Tooru looked at his phone, "9 pm" You rushed to your closet and took out your clothes for the party and changed into them, grabbing your phone, make-up bag, and Tooru's wrist on the way out.

As you slammed the door to his car shut, you checked the time on your phone and deadpanned. "... Tooru. IT'S 7 MFING PM" Tooru starts the car and drives away as you try to get out to put on your make-up on in your building's bathroom instead. "Nope! We're going for a joy ride!" He said, popping the p.

Tooru just drove around taking pit stops at certain places. You would at times tell him to stop because you needed a steady place to put on your eyeliner. While you were doing so, Tooru would at times move the car "Tooru! Goddamnit stop moving the car!" you scolded him and he laughed then pulled up to a small boba shop.

Tooru left you in the car while he went and got his boba. Before he left the car, he asked you "You want something, it's on me." he said before opening his door. You thought for a bit "Nah I'm good" you said fixing your makeup. He left and entered the shop.

He came back in the car while you were on your phone "Sup shawty bae I got my shit" he said while opening his door "Nice" you say looking up at him. He enters his car, pokes his straw in his boba tea, but before he can even take a sip; you snatched it out of his hands. He looked at you "Bitch- This is exactly why I got another one" He said with a grin

When he took out the other boba tea, he poked the straw in like before and was about to take a sip when you snatched the other one too. "... This was your plan all along; wasn't it?" He deadpanned

You grinned at him and laughed "Thank youuu" you said in a sing-songy tone.
Tooru sighed and started the car while sulking and muttering things under his breath.

You put one of the boba teas in front of him to take a sip and his eyes sparkled. Literally.
He was in the middle of taking a sip when you took it away from him and he started choking on one of the tapioca pearls.

As you were laughing, Tooru was pulling over. He felt betrayed, played, and bested. He pouted at you with watery eyes as you laughed even more.

"Y/n! I almost killed us!" He whined, you started silently laughing since it was so funny. Tooru was only lucky that his window was open so that he could spit out the tapioca pearl.

Tooru complained and whined and sulked and fake yelled at her while she died of laughter the rest of the way to Iwa's house.

Example of your fit and outfit:

𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʙᴇ  ɢʜᴏsᴛ  ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ:)

𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸
ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʙᴇ  ɢʜᴏsᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ:)