prologue

Xuĕ had just came back home from his school and as usual there was no one at his home. "I see they're still overseas..." he mumbles walking up the stairs twords his room where he'd always go to hide from the world. (relatable)

"Well I guess it couldn't get worse" he laughs softly at himself and opening the door to his room. What he didn't expect was to suddenly be attacked once he had opened the door. "AGK!?" He fell onto the floor his bag falling somewhere onto the ground. "Haha you must be their kid huh~"

Xuĕ in a panic stood up quickly tripping in the process and nearly fell down the stairs trying to run away. But before he could run out the door he was grabbed by the neck Xuĕ held onto the stranger's hand trying to claw them away.

"You see kid your parents owe me some money so as an exchange I'm going to take your life" the stranger chuckled darkly as Xuĕ cried his voice not daring to come out. Before Xuě could even comprehend anything he felt an unbearable pain from his chest. Shaking from all the adrenaline he let's out an ear piercing scream as the man ran out the house.

Xuĕ looked down at his chest seeing the end of what looms to be a hunting knife "I-it *coughs* It hurts..." he cries out coughing out blood. He let's out a wheeze  coughing once again "Please...I-I don't want to die" he choked on a cry clawing on the hard wood floor bleeding out.

And like that Xuĕ's world was black

"Oii~ oii" A voice can be heard throughout the darkness

"O o i! Wake up!" Suddenly there was a loud smack this waking up the (was) sleeping Xuĕ. Xuĕ opened his eye's to see a large area with water on the ground and a sky the looked like it went on forever.

"Hey! Don't ignore me" A voice said making Xuĕ look over to where the voice was

"Hey! Don't ignore me" A voice said making Xuĕ look over to where the voice was. To Xuĕ's surprise is was what looks to be an angel.

I am Kami and I'm the god of all living things!" The boy giggled waving at Xuĕ

I am Kami and I'm the god of all living things!" The boy giggled waving at Xuĕ. "....right I'm dreaming right?" He tilts his head hoping he was just asleep. "Noope! You're very much awake Xuĕ" Kami said flying around Xuě like a fly. Kami coughs a bit into his fist "Anyway! I have an offer for you since you died a very unfortunate death" he says with a cheery smile as if death was nothing...

Xuĕ stared at Kami with a blank face rubbing his eyes a few times "So...I'm actually dead" he deadpaned. "Yes!" Kami said with a òvó expression. "And you want me to reincarnate for your own enjoyment right..." he said blankly. "Wah!? How'd you know!" Kami said in shock his wings fluttering in surprise. "Ah this is like those animes" he makes a =o= face before the reality of the situation finally sets in.

"HOLY SHIT WAIT WHAT!?" He yelled holding onto Kami's poor shoulders. "Ha?" He makes a confused cat face tilting his head. "Ah I said before I have an offer for you do you wanna know" Kami pats Xuĕ's hands making Xuĕ let go of the angel. "Yes..." he stood there listening "*cough* well my offer is to reincarnate you into Genshin Impact with special abilities" Kami smiles happily. "So what do you want me to do in return." Xuĕ stared at Kami like he was a bug

"Well~ as you said before I just want entertainment so enjoy yourself and change the story" Kami says claping his hands together. "Alright I except!" Xuĕ says excitedly. "Great! Now off you go~" he snapped his fingers and in doing so Xuĕ gets swallowed by the water underneath him

(AHAHAH THAT'S THE END OF THIS FOR NOW UNTIL NEXT TIME ÒUÓ)