Chapter 5-A beautiful gift, One for All vision, Rules and Making the hero suit

Start from the beginning

I decided to first store the materials here, then go to my house, unpack everything and then come back here. I am pretty sure the girls won't be awake at 6:00 a.m. I unlocked the warehouse and locked it from inside, then turned on the generator. Since there was no fan inside I had to make it myself using different motors. I spread out the things on the floor, put my bag with the books beside and took out my plan notebook. If I can't be a hero when my assed man has cancelled my form and I can't enter with a different name coz then they will ask for guardian's name, then I will be the illegal hero, a vigilante. I had heard about vigilantes when I was 6. I had then stumbled upon a news saying vigilante Knuckleduster fought with vigilante Stendhal and broke his nose, which I found funny. Now, I started writing all the current plans which I have in mind.

Current goals

1. Make sure nobody, no one, not a single soul will find about your vigilante work in order to keep them safe. If anyone even finds out about this I have to make them be silent and speak to nobody else about it or even have to threaten them if forced, then I have to protect them as much as possible to keep them safe as their danger risk will increase.

2. Be skilled in weapons-Done

3. Make the hero or rather, the vigilante suit. I am also thinking of adding some bracers extending them towards my armpits because of the recoil of Divergent Fist but that will wait as I need to find the right materials. I will make an aerogel sole for my red high top shoes so no one can hear me running and it will make me easier to go dark.

4. Be skillful in basic hand to hand combat-Done

5. Learn parkour to jump from roof to roof and to easily run in alleys and get to the roof using the walls.

Then I turned over the page and wrote some rules which I have to follow every time I start my vigilant-ing 'Is that even a word?'

1. Use non-lethal weapons and keep just one lethal weapon which can be used only during extreme crisis situations or hit and run. Only hit in the legs.

2. Use my own powers as little to zero so as to escape the laws because they state that 'Using quirks illegally and saving people and trying to be a hero without a license is against the law' but they didn't state that 'Using just non-lethal weapons to save people and not using quirks is against the law' . So I will use them only when there are no nearby witnesses or when I am totally outnumbered.

3. After defeating a villain, make sure he is tied up so as not make a mistake. To do that I have to carry ropes everytime.

4. Carry my bag and take out just the ropes and hide the bag in a place where it will be easy to find it while escaping.

5. Reassure the victim and try to calm him/her as much as possible to the point where he/she can talk clearly. Give them some small foods like granola bars and water if they are feeling tired. 

6. If required, hug them or pat their heads or their back to reassure and calm them. This might be  sometimes more effective.

7. Learn all the hero patrol routes so no one can interfere my own patrolling.

8. Will do just three hours of patrolling currently due to my current age and increase it later. Current timing will be 9:00 p.m to 12:00 p.m. I know that most crimes happen after 12:00 p.m but I need to also take care of my health right now.

9. Use smoke to cover your escape, this will be in the future because currently I don't know how to make smoke grenades or flash bangs.

I closed my book and put it back into my bag. I then went out and closed the door and went towards my new home.