Chapter 1

Y/N POV
I was sitting under a tree reading a book alone and peacefully until a certain someone came over to interrupt my peace.

???: "Hey bro, how's it going" a blonde boy says approaching me as he waved.

I glanced up from my book and saw it was my brother Saji Genshiro, we're twins who attended Kuo Academy, a recently turned co-Ed from an all girls school which I was roped into by this idiot, I just shrugged as I looked back to my book to continue reading.

Saji: "Oh come on Y/N, the least you could do is say hi back" he says annoyed.

I sighed as I shut my book and get up, he wasn't all bad but I usually like being alone.

Y/N: "Sorry, I just don't really see the point, we see each other pretty much all the time, why should I put in the effort to respond?" I ask bluntly.

I'm usually introverted outcast, though somehow popular with the girls somehow, they even nicknamed me the Dark Prince because of my cold handsome expression as well as mysterious personality.

Saji: "you know you don't have to be so cold about it, and stop over analysing" he said pointing at me angrily before he gave a sigh.

"Look I'm going to be sticking around a bit, Student Council has a lot of work need doing" he explains and I sigh at that.

Y/N: "Guess I'm walking home alone again, you sure get busy with the student council for a secretary... just don't over work yourself ok" I tell him showing my concern as I adjust my glasses.

Saji: "Hey you worry too much, just let mom and dad know when you get there... anyway I'll see you later, and I don't want to keep saying this but you should try to make friends" he says leaving me alone.

'Friends huh' I thought as I look around to see a lot of people but I wouldn't know where to begin as I had no experience with people really, I get too nervous and wouldn't know what to do, on top of that I have special powers that I couldn't tell anyone about, not even my own brother. I don't know much about my power but I try to understand it better every day in secret, for now though I'll focus on school before the end of the day.

___________________________

Sona POV
It was after school and I was heading to the Student Council room with Tsubaki to meet up with the rest of my peerage to discuss some business, I pass a tall boy with black hair and glasses reading a book as he walked and my eyes widen at a strange and powerful feeling, I turn to look as I watch the boy walk away.

Sona: 'what was that just now' I thought as I stared with slight worry.

Tsubaki: "Madam President?" She says with slight concern snapping me back to reality.

Sona: "*cough* it's nothing, let's go" I say as I continued on my way, my Queen and Vice President followed behind.

Y/N POV
I was walking towards home left hand in my pocket and right holding my book as I read it, I walked through the park with a fountain and stopped to look up as I felt a presence, it's nothing new as this usually happened now and then when I'm out alone, I closed my book and put it down with my bag as I stand ready to face a Fallen

???: "Well this is certainly a surprise, to think I'd find someone like you... a human? No, not quite... a Devil surely, naturally born? Well there have been weirder"

I hear this man in a brown trench coat, fedora and suit pants say as I narrow my eyes and standing there prepared to his surprise.

???: "no matter, you pose a threat and must be eliminated, don't hate me for doing my job"

I watch as the Fallen conjures his spear of blue light and throws it at me, I'm perfectly calm and not afraid as I am not a weak animal who is easily brought down, I dodge to the right and catch the spear with my right hand with ease.

???: "what the... he caught it, he's a devil, he shouldn't be able to even touch it"

My hand stings a bit as the light starts to burn my skin, yeah in actuality I'm a devil, born from humans surprisingly, that's because I'm a reincarnated devil, this kind or reincarnation is one from the far past though who's traveled far into the future from my perspective, I crush the spear and stare down at the fallen who's in shock of what I just did.

Y/N: "You Fallen still arrogant as ever I see... it's almost sad to see after so long, oh well, it can't be helped" I say as my hand has steam come off it as it heals.

Magic circles start to form at my back overhead and form big shards of ice like spears before I raised my hand and fired said spikes with a flick of my wrist, the spears fly through the air fast at the fallen who narrowly dodges them, but the force of impact sent out shock waves with small shards of ice knocking said Fallen away and to the ground, he's struggling to get up as he tries to escape.

???: "W-who are you?" He asked with annoyance and fear.

Y/N: "That is none of your concern..." I start to grab my things and go past the Fallen "...this will be your only warning, now go live the rest of your pathetic life" I say showing slight anger.

The Fallen quickly got out his wings and flew away taking my warning seriously, a wise choice, I then continued my way home as the area I had destroyed earlier was being repaired by yours truely, it'd be a pain to deal with if I didn't.

3rd POV
Unknown to Y/N, a girl with red-brown hair in two braids and a blue head band wearing a female Kuo Academy uniform was hiding in the bushes who bore witness to such display of power, she was under orders to keep an eye on Y/N after Sona passed him little while ago.

The girl was shaking a bit as she had no idea such a boy like him could hide under the radar so long, the girl Reya Kusaka felt she should report this immediately as she rushed back to tell her master what she saw, and she basically saw what looked like a battle between a Fallen and a High-Class Devil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me know what you think, this may get a bit dodgy as I go so I hope you like it. Peace.
-Deathplayer74