War

Unicron held Primus limp grey frame in his arms, coolant streaming down his faceplate in what seemed like rivers. He rose his helm from against his lost mate, optics bright and angry he looked at the bots before him.

"YOU SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!?."

He looked back down at Primus, stroking a servo over his cold cheek. Gently laying his gray frame down on the ground before standing and facing the group of bots compleatly.

"YOU KNEW THIS WAR WOULD KILL HIM AND YET HERE YOU ARE. PRIDING YOURSELF UPON THE SO CALLES 'PEACE' YOU HAVE NOW CREATED!."

His bony wings flared behind his back, his servos smoking with a purple mist. His voice became threateningly low as he spoke.

"You walk upon him telling stories of my rage, destruction, chaos and death bringing, calling me a cold sparked monster!. Yet here you stand, unphased to the fact that you have just murderd your own creator like it was nothing. And as you stand here before me, take a good look at your own actions before spitting the words you have thrown at me elsewhere but at yourselfs."

His servos morphed untill he held two long swords, puffing out his chest as he slowly started walking towards the group of cybertonians, decepticons and autobots alike backed away. Megatron and Optimus standing at the head of everyone.

"You two, you were destined to do well, and here you stand together for the first time united in millenia. What a mockery to your creators death. Your suffering shall be eternal, just like you made my mate suffer over and over again. Your sparks wont rest untill i see fit that you endoured the same treatment as he did, and that befalls all of you."

Both Optimus and Megatron roared out the command to attack, a blace of gunfire raining down upon him. He didn't bat an optic, running towards the large group of cybertronians. He had but one goal in mind. Kill them all.

His swords sliced through the first few bots like they were nothing, making sure to surround each and every spark with his essence so their sparks was still intact for him to torture. He was met with resistance as his swords clashed with Megatrons, that wretched dark star saber. He smirked and pushed against him breaking the sword in half, sending megatron flying a good bit from the battle.

He felt servos rip and punch at his armor and he swiped at them with ease with the sword. Their screams music to his audios.

As they continue their pathetic excuse of a fight he slayed more and more bots, most of those left was the ones who had a good fighting spirit. His mate had made theise creations too dumb, not recognizing when it was time to give up.

He fought harder against the bots remaining, albeit they were still quite a few thousand of them, they were no match for him.

Fighting, punching and ripping bots apart made his spark swell with joy. If only Primus could see him now, tearing apart his 'beloved' creation like it was nothing. He had protected them long enough from their destiny.

Primus had always said they were too young to understand, that they needed time to understand their place in the universe. But he wanted to execute them all so badly, but even in his suffering Primus denied him that pleasure. So he had watched for centuries, as they slowly and painfully tore his mate to shrapnel untill there was nothing left but his lifless husk of a planet.

He had tried on multiple occasions to slay them but all in vain. But now, now it was different, this time, they wouldnt survive, there was no God to stop him. His mate had to die alone in planet mode, he could never again embrace his living love.

As the battle progressed his frame weakened untill he was laying pinned on the ground, multiple bots holding his arms and legs to hold him steady.

He roared and screamed at them, his dried tears now looked more like battle paint on his faceplate. His mouth set in a teethed snarl, optics wide and blazing.