Chapter 2

Please correct my grammar mistakes through commenting if there are any!

{Third Person's pov}
[The constellations are now making an entrance]

The shocked faces of the people grew even more scared. 

However, the Tsugikuni twins remained calm. They grew a bit excited. They always wanted to go on adventures together ever since they were kids anyway.

DING!
Screens popped up in front of every person, scaring the living daylights of whoever was looking at the spot before they appeared.

"What is this?!" 

"Huh?"

[The main scenario has arrived]

<Main scenario #1>
[Prove Your Value]
Kill one or more living organisms

Category: Main
Difficulty: F
Time Limit: 30 minutes
Reward: 300 coins
Penalty for failure: Death

The people's eyes grew wide. Now, their lives were officially ruined. 

"Good luck everyone!" The Dokkaebi said before disappearing.

"Should we just kill all of the people here?" Michikatsu whispered to Yoriichi.

"Well, we have to kill one or more living organisms, not humans. Can you find any bugs in here?" Yoriichi whispered.

Michikatsu looked everywhere around the cabin but had no luck. Killing a person was their only choice now.

Yoriichi nodded sadly at him and pulled out his sword. He sliced perfectly half of the people in the cabin with one slice.

The remaining people panicked. They were running all over the place. 

Michikatsu also pulled out his sword and sliced the remaining people. It was sad that they had to kill them, but they wouldn't survive the next scenario anyway.

[You have killed 8 people! You received 800 bonus coins!]

[The Main Scenario#1- Prove Your Value has ended.]
[Number of survivors in cabin number 3907 of train number 3434 to Bulwang: 2]
[Survivors: Yoriichi Tsugikuni, Michikatsu Tsugikuni]
[Additional rewards will be calculated]

"That's a good amount of coins, for now, right?" Michikatsu asked Yoriichi. There were 18 people in the cabin including them before. Now, only two people remained.

"Other people should have less anyway. They don't exactly kill half of the cabin, you know?" Yoriichi said, hugging his brother.

"Why do you keep hugging me?"

"I'm worried that we might get split up." Yoriichi picked Michikatsu up and started carrying him on his back.

"Hey! I can walk you know!" Michikatsu shouted.

"You're still not immune to the sun, right?" Michikatsu sadly nodded.

[You have obtained coins, would you like a tutorial on coin usage?]

"Yes. Also, Yoriichi, please decline the tutorial. You have to stay focused on the way ahead of you. I'm gonna explain everything I learned to you later," Michikatsu said, looking at the tutorial.

After he explained everything, the Dokkaebi appeared soon after.

"What happened in here? The people looked like they were sliced by something..." It looked at the twins.

"Oh. That's what happened. Great swordsmanship you two have. You split everything exactly in half, right? I figured because you are twins. Twins like to have things equally."