Chapter 1 How you meet

A/N: I do not own homestuck even though I wish I did. Also there will be cursing. Other than that, Enjoy!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Karkat~

You were so excited. It was rom com week at your favorite movie theater and you had to go. You love these types of movies with your whole heart. You grabbed your popcorn and got in the line. Some asshole pushed ahead of you knocking you down. Before you could yell and curse someone did it for you. "Hey fuck ass nice way to treat a lady ass sniffer." He said angrily. He turned straight at you. "Sorry. I'll buy you another popcorn. Some people can be so fucking rude....I'm Karkat." He said. "Y/n." You said. You knew things would blossom from there and smiled.

Tavros~

You were bored in the hospital. You needed new arms after having them needed to be amputated after a freak accident. You were waiting and saw a boy sitting in a wheel chair with no legs. "Hey." You say waving your small nub for an arm. He smiled. "Uh...hi...I'm Tavros..." He said. "Y/n." You say. The two of you began to chat forever. You were finally called into the office for a check up and possibly a date to get your new arms. You smiled at Tavros and he waved to you. You had a feeling that the two of you would be great friends.

Sollux~

You were feeling on top of the world. You were in the biggest gaming tournament like ever! It is a two player against two player. The only hard part was not having a second player. You waited for someone who looked partnerless. You saw this one really cool looking guy and you walked up to him. "Hi I'm Y/n you wanna be my partner in the tournament? The prize is 5 grand each." You say. He looks up and smirks. "Hell yeth! And the nameth Thollux" Omg he had a lisp! You nod and the two of you go into the tournament and kick ass. First place prize. You both were on cloud nine. And you for a fact wanted to stay in touch.

Equius~

You were brand new to this gym and literally knew no one. You felt like an outcast. You walked over to the heavy weights and began working out. Suddenly you was approached by a big muscly boy. 'Oh boy time for a disgusting flirt.' You think. "Hey hot shit how's it going?" The asshole says. You roll your eyes and suddenly another man cuts in. "That is no way to treat a lady." He says. You smile. You don't find gentlemen so often anymore. "Thanks for the save I'm Y/n." You say holding out your hand. "I'm Equius." The two of you shook hands and went to get a smoothie afterwards.

Gamzee~
You were in a convenience store that was just around the corner from where you lived. You needed a cheap way to get some food for you and your siblings. You finally saw the soda and shrugged. You siblings do deserve a treat. You go for the soda labeled Faygo but instead you bump into someone. It was a boy with shaggy hair and face paint. You would be lying if you said that you didn't think he was attractive. "Sorry mama. Do you want this Faygo?" He asked. You shyly nodded. You aren't a people person. He chuckles and hands you the last bottle. He helps you up and pays for everything. "The name's Gamzee." He said. You smiled. "Y/n." You say running to get home. "See ya around mama." He said. You were very happy and just couldn't wipe the smile off of your face. and you liked it.

Eridan~

Your boyfriend just broke up with you on your 3 year anniversary. You ran to the docks to clear your head. You sit down and begin to cry. Then you suddenly felt the hand of someone touch your shoulder. "Go away." You say. "No. I knoww the look of a broken heart. Wwho the rotten asshole?" He asks. You look up. "Boyfriend dumped me on our three year anniversary." You say. "Wwhat a dick. You deservve better. I'm Eridan by the wway." You smile. "Y/n." You liked this strange boy and you didn't know why. But eh you decided to roll with it.

John~

You walked up the stair case to the roof of the school. You were a huge fan of being away from people that pissed you off. And you liked to read on the roof. Eat a snack. Possibly go on tumblr then move on. But as soon as you opened the door everything was different. There was a boy with water balloons. He turned and looked at you with a smile on his face. "Hi I'm John! Wanna assist me in something?" He asked. You smirked. "Y/n. And maybe. It better not be illegal." You say laughing. "Naw. Just dumping water balloons on mean girls heads and Mr.Oliopson." He said. This interested you. You hated Shamilia Sin Clairith she was the school bitch and Mr.Oliopson is an asshole teacher. "I'd love to help." You say. "But if we get detention I blame you." "Fair enough." He retorted. The two of you had an amazing time.

Dave~

You were on your way to the music room. Trying to find a quiet place to sing and maybe play with some of the instruments. You walk into the music room to find a boy at the turn tables making a remix. He looked up. You groaned. It's cool kid Dave. Popular and rumored to be either an asshole or gay. You turn to leave but he grabs your arm. "Why are you leaving?" "Because I don't want to be caught up in drama." "Why do you think I'm not in the lunchroom?" "Oh...." "What's your name?" "Y/n....I know who you are Strider. So can I ask are the rumors true?" "Nope. Well sorta. I'm just really friendly and a pansexual. I find all things attractive but it matters what you are on the inside. If you a bitch I won't tap that ish is my favorite saying." He said letting out a slight chuckle. That was the first time you'd seen him with emotion. "Uh...that's really...smart. I am thoroughly impressed Strider. Well it was nice meeting you." "Why don't you stay a bit longer?" "Why?" "Cause today just got less boring." "OK...." And from then on you two would become a lot closer.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed!!!! If you have any requested scenarios tell me! Love y'all!!! Byeeeeeee!!!!! >﹏<