29. Chapter

Cw// mention of food
———————————————————————————

No matter what, she couldn't completely trust him to open up, even tho he changed. It was really noticeable, he also stopped calling her princess like the way he used to do and started to call her by her name.

„Do you want to talk about it?" he questioned again but she just shook her head, he sighed but decided to not pressure her anymore.

Entering the cafe, it was calm and not so crowded just 3 to 4 tables where customers sat down minding their own business.

They walked over to a table in the back and sat down. „Are you hungry?" Yeonjun asked „Not at all" she replied. „You want something to drink?" he asked „hot chocolate would be nice" she smiled a bit. „Alright" he stood up and went to the counter to order.

The majority of the time Yeonjun tried to get her mind off whatever was bothering her and always tried to bring up any topics she could probably be interested, but no use. It was strange to see her like that, she was replying shortly and mostly in an absentmindedly way.

Finishing their drinks, both stand up exiting the cafe. Yeonjun suggest to have a little walk in the park to get some fresh air to relief stress, but still he couldn't ignore his growing curiosity.

„What's wrong?" his gently voice ripped her out of her thoughts and she finally gave in and explained „it's just the grades.. it's not like how it should be, I should have done better.."

„That's what you're really worrying about?" he asked in disbelief, she just raised an eyebrow „what's so shocking about it?"

„It's nothing to worry about, not like it's the end of the world" he shrugged, she stopped in her tracks making him stop too „oh sorry that you don't take your classes so serious but I do!! You have no clue how it is to study with a scholarship, always need to have your grades high so they don't cut it off! Also going to a part time job at the same time to not bother your parents, because they already do support me more than enough and I just feel so bad that I can't return it to them!" she exploded.

He was left speechless, it was honestly not something he had expected and also that it would be so important for her plus she barely actually raised her voice and now they're in the middle of the park and she shouted at him??

Silence. She tried to calm down her anger, but once she was calmer she realised what she did and how he didn't moved nor said something a gasped left her lips.

„Y-Yeonjun.. I'm so sorry.. I didn't meant to yell at you.. it's just that it's so suffocating and it made me so stressed.. the part time job and all the studies and in the last test I haven't had a good result, it's just so frustrating.." she started to ramble with tears in her eyes threatening to fall down „I really didn't meant to yell at you but I kinda left my anger out on you.. you didn't deserve that.. I'm so sor—„ she was cut off in the middle of her apology when Yeonjun pulled her into a hug.