PART I

On top of the hill, where lots of different flowers bloom, at the middle stood a big oak tree, while a young boy and a young girl rest underneath of its shade. A cool, refreshing breeze swept the soft hazel brown hair of the young boy who lies asleep on the green grass bed. His eyes softly opened revealing his deep cerulean orb, landed on a girl who quietly sat beside him, reading a book in a leather cover.

She noticed him staring at her, so she smiled. "You're awake, Alejandro."- said the young girl. And the young boy, Alejandro, smiled at her. "Your name really sounds like an old man."- she teased and chuckled, making Alejandro to frown.

"You're the one to talk, Felicidad."- he teased back emphasizing her name. They both laughed in their own silliness. The young boy stopped laughing as he noticed the book she was holding. "What's that? What are you reading?"

"Oh, this? My grandmother gifted me this before she died. She said that this book is one of her favorites, and I can see why."

"Hmm. So what is it all about that making it interesting?"

"It is about the girl and the boy who made the promise on the magical tree. It is said that, if you make a promise on that tree it will surely be granted, and cannot be broken. So they made a promise that they will be married to each other when they grow up. Ahh~ so romantic! I haven't finished reading it yet and i can't wait to know what'll happen to them next!"- she squeeled with complete glee. The young boy, Alejandro just stared at her with joyful smile crept on his lips.

He rose up and leaned closer to her. He took a few strand of her hair , it strode softly in his fingers as he landed a kiss when it almost reach it tips, making young Felicidad's cheek turns into light rose. "Hey, Felicidad. Why not make our promise here as well. Making it just like what the book says. It may not be magical like in the book, but at least makes it worth while."- he said as he smiled sweetly.

Young Felicidad felt a tingling sensation after hearing those words, as if there's butterflies living inside her stomach, her heart skipped a beat, turning her face a lot more redder. There's an undescribable feeling that a young heart could barely understand.

'What is this feeling!'- she asked in her thoughts

She looked at young Alejandro's face who was an inch close to her . He have this warm and sincere smile, that even in this young age of his could flutter any girl even someone older than him.

Young Felicidad opened her plump lips and asked "Do you. . .  like me?"

He smiled ear-to-ear and answered "Not just as simple as 'Like'". He stood up as he offered his hand to her "Well, I'll say 'that' word when the right time comes. . So will you accept me? Will you be my bride, in the future?"

A little bit surprised, still, young Felicidad smiled endearingly as she took his hand and answered. "I will."

"That's a promise,then"

The air swept their hair softly. As leaves on the tree and the flowers dance along the breeze, everything in that day was so beautiful, so beautiful that you'd wish to last forever.