S ~ chapter 2

My bumble bees

Please make more honey I'm out of honey.

Also this is also on the next day.

•-•...•-•...•-•...•-•...•-•...•-•...•-•...•-•...•-•...•-•...•-•...•-•...•-•...

[itsfunneh POV]

I was walking around the castle trying to find the training grounds and even though I have been living here for my whole entire lifetime, I still think that this place is a maze.

I then just go to the garden so it could be much more easier to find the training grounds.

Until I see Draco standing below the sakura tree that mom and dad planted and were buried under.

[a/n:the krews parents died in this au and their parents died from a war which they had won. And also the whole entire krew have voices]

I tilt my head confused why Draco is just standing there I opened my mouth and said.

"Hey Allen you okay?" I said

And Draco just looked at me and then back to the ground.

"Allen what are you doing here I thought you were training the soldiers." I said a little bit concerned.

I then realised that he was hearing the

V̶̖͍̹̟̹͔̤̭͓̐̒̈̒͋͂̎͝o̷̢͚̤͈̞̳̼̤͕̐͌͝ì̷̧͇̥̥̱͉̪̙̠͚̺̈c̶̩͕͍͖̈́́͌̓̽̒͑͒̎̉ȅ̸͚̭͉̞̇̔͐͐'̸̜̣̟͙̬̭͆͂͠s̵̡̘̱̦̗̎̂̈̓͂̐̉̔̑͠ͅ

'I need to snap him out of it!!'

I walk up to him and stand still in front of him I raised one of my hand and yelled.

"ALLEN SNAP OUT OF THIS SHIT!!" I yelled as I slap his face.

He then stumbled backwards because of the slap I gave him. And I think he snap out of it.

"Ow what was that for?!" Draco shouted.

"Its-" I get cut of by are two older siblings coming here.

"We came soon as possible when we heard the yelling." Rainbow said.

"It was nothing it was just Allen hearing them." I explained.

"Oh my gosh I thought something or someone attacked you two!!!" Gold yelled.

"..."

"Lets just go back to training." Gold said coldly.

"Whatever." Draco said.

He help himslef up and dead eye glare me.

The older siblings have already left.

"I zoned out I didn't hear them." Draco said.

"So let me get this straight zoning out is hearing shit inside your head?" I replied.

He opens his mouth and closes it back again. He didn't know what to say.

"Allen we all have them, there a pain to take care of but we help each other to calm these voices in are head, Allen if you didn't have any sibling or parents and you have voices who would help you?" I questioned him.

"..."

"Nothing to say I thought." I said.

Before I was about to leave he started crying.