I ~ Chapter 1

Hello my buzzy bees

Sike bitch I ain't that nice but bees is your new nickname.

But let's get started.
__.--.__.--.__.--.__.--.__.--.__.--.__.--.__.--.__.--.__.--.__.--.__.--.__.--.__.--

Philza POV

I was sitting in my work office doing my work.I then here knocking.

*knock*

"Come in!" I shouted.

The door opens revealing one of the maids.

"Good morning sir I have your breakfast and there is a letter that was just sended just today." the maids said.

"Oh put the my breakfast on that table over there." I said pointing at the medium-sized table next to my working table.

"And the letter in that box." I said pointing at a small glass box to my right.

The maid walk over to the table and put the breakfast on the medium sized table and then said.

"And also this letter that was sent is an urgent letter from an other country." the maid said as she put the letter in the box.

"Thank you for telling me I will read it as soon as possible." I thanked the maid.

"You are now dismissed."

The maid bows and walk towards the door and goes outside and shuts the door quitely.

'okay finish work then eat the breakfast and read this letter'

_.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-.

[Still Philzas pov]

I have finished my work finally and have already ate my breakfast time to read this letter.

I got up from my chair and then go to the glass box with at least two to three letters including the letter.

I grabbed the letter and opened it while walking back to my chair. I sat on the chair and start reading the letter.

______________________________________________________________

Dear anartict kingdom,

This is a letter from my kingdom to say I'm declaring war                           with your kingdom.

Do not show pity or mercy to us. We will also not be showing mercy to you.

Be ready by the date of
19/11/2021

Sincerely,
Krew kingdom
______________________________________________________________

When I finish reading the letter I started getting stressed because we have never been through war before. And this  is a country that we nor anyone in the country have ever visited.

[Technoblade POV]

I was walking to my dad's office to tell him that me and wilbur are going out to the village to meet up with some friends.

I reached to the door and knock on it.

*knock*

No response so I knock once more.

*knock*

"Come in."

I opened the door to see dad very stressed out. I tilt my head in confusion and then I opened my mouth and said,