Ethan Choi

Imagine that Ethan was your older brother

Imagine that Ethan was your older brother. So when you were brought in after an accident, she was the doctor in charge of helping you get better.

"So, what happened to Y/n?" Ethan asked one of the guys that brought you in. "We found the kid with a gun shot wound near their heart and multiple stab wounds." He says.

"It also looked to have a concussion." The man replied. "Okay." Ethan says and starts saying what he needs.

------------------------------------------------------------

Later on, when you had waken up and he was first to your side. "Hey, Y/n." He says. "Hey, Ethan. Can I have a drink of water?" You asked him. 

"I'll get it." Maggie says, leaving to get you a bottle of water and a sandwich. "How do you feel?" Ethan asks you. "I feel like shit." You replied.

"I'll get Maggie to get you a painkiller when she comes back." Ethan says and the he hands you over his phone, after unlocking it. 

"Here. It's to keep you entertained, while I'm not in the room." He says and kisses your forehead, before going back to work.

"Maggie, tell me if Y/n needs anything." Ethan asks Maggie, his overprotective big brother side was now showing. 

"Will do Ethan." Maggie replied and went to get you a painkiller, before she had went to give your your water and sandwich.