"Anyways, thanks for returning it mr.?"

"Matsukawa. Matsukawa Issei."

"Issei-san. Thank you once again."

She bowed before going back to her seat but of course never forgetting on getting revenge on the troublesome boy.

M/n turned around to look at hannah as if the girl was a mad man, while hannah just acted like she didn't know jackshit.

Mattsun was left standing there, observing how m/n and his friends interact. I guess you can say his interest was piqued.

── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Mattsun entered the locker room full of his teammates.

"I know who is my admirer now"

He started, casually stripping his clothes off as if he didn't just dropped a bomb.

Everyone's head turned to him, even kyotani.

"Really?! who is it?! are they a third year?! a girl?!"

Mattsun only smirked at the energetic captain of his, then continued on changing into his practice clothing.

"Woahohoho!"

Makki laughed like a madman.

"Since when our lovely mattsun keeps secrets? let alone an admirer of his?"

He teased, pinching the boy's cheeks a bit harsh. It was evident that he was pretty desperate to make the boy talk.

"Nwo mwatter whath thyou do, i wonth tell you- ow!"

Mattsun tried speaking regardless of the situation he's in, making himself wince in pain from attempting to remove makki's death grip on his cheek.

"Oi, stop bothering mattsun so we can start practice already"

Iwaizumi grabbed makki from the back of his collar and starts dragging him away.

Albeit, he's the smallest out of all the third year, he's the strongest.

Mattsun smiled at the memory of the boy eating an onigiri with a happy look on his face. His cheeks inflating from the amount of food stuffed inside.

Yahaba and the others looked at mattsun weirdly.

"he's gone crazy, isn't he?"

Kindaichi whispered to kunimi, who's equally wondering what made mattsun smile alone.

He only nodded and proceeded to get out of the locker room before iwaizumi comes back and starts screaming at them.

── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

"Hey m/n let's watch oikawa-san practice"

"Hmmm no thanks!"

But before m/n could run away from the grasp of his loving friend, he was already held back from his hair.