After we took pictures we then made our way to Liam's house

After we took pictures we then made our way to Liam's house. When we finally arrived, I looked up to see a different house. "He has two houses." I hear Jade whisper ij my ear, probably saw my confusion. I mouth an 'oh'.

You could see by the cars that were here that we going to be surrounded by rich people. What if this party was supposed to a modest one. Oh well. The thought then my mind when I see a girl smoking outside looking like a play girl.

We walked to the door and meet James there. "Oh yall don't even have to show me yall invites. Get in." oh yeahh... I knew there was something I left. Good thing James didn't ask for it. We walked in to the house. Everyone looked good.

We first grabbed some drinks and chatted a bit with others. After a while we were dancing together. Jade disappeared with some guy, so I was left with Vanessa. "Oh would you look who's looking at you." Vanessa says. "Who?" "Liam." "Ugh." I say Rolling my eyes.

"Ugh? Girl please. You and I both know you dressed like this for him." Vanessa say smiling. "What? No. Im dressed like this for myself. I dress for no man." Vanessa just laughs.

Just a while later, WAP by Cardi B started playing. I was then grinding and dancing againt Vanessa. I suddenly feel a change in person behind me. I don't bother looking who it is, I just carry on.

I grind on the person feeling their hard on. I stand straight and the person's hand goes around my neck. I instantly freeze. "Relax princess it's just me." I hear a familiar voice. I turn around and see him. I knew it. Liam.

"Howdy sexy." he says getting close to me. "HI." I reply. He then lowers his head toward my ear. "You wanna accompany me upstairs." he then retreats and look at me with a smirk. "Um yeah right." I say and walk away from him.

I go to a bar and decide on a drink to get. I then see a arm lay on the table with a 100 dollar bill in its hand. "Whatever the lady wants." Liam says. "Officer I don't think it's allowed for you to be flirting while you on duty." I say as I take a sip of my drink. "Good thing, I'm off duty." Liam says with a smirk.

I just look down and say nothing. "You've been avoiding me." he blurts out. Shoot. I just look up at him. "Why?" he continues. I take a big breath in as I look at other people having fun. "Um I just thought that we should be having a professional relationship only." I say not looking at him.

No one speaks. Well this is awkward. "Marii I told you that I want you. I don't care that you work for me. All that matters is that I want you." I don't dare to say anything. I feel his fingers graze my face, making me look at him. "Let's get out of here." he says standing up, making me follow him.

He makes me go in front of him as we reach the stairs, the whole time holding me by the waist.

We then end up in a bedroom. You could still hear the distant music of the party. I just looked at him as he locked the door. Oh um I think it's happening. Well what did you think what was going to happen when yall were coming up here. You see there you go, my conscience being annoying as hell.