𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

Start from the beginning

I turned to everyone whom cheered at our victory. "Seal that barricade back up!" I shouted and pointed at the chairs and desks. "Oakleigh! No! No! Oakleigh!" That's when I heard my name being called. I found the camera for Corridor 8 to find they had captured Fox. "No... No, no, no, no, no. Fox! Fox!" I shouted in panic and ran to get her but Miller stopped me. "I told her she'd be okay." Miller said to me making me freeze and recall what we talked about. "I p-p-promised her." I stuttered with sweat mixed with tears went down my cheeks. I had the camera in my eyes as I watched her being dragged away. "Monty, get that out of my face." I said as I looked away. She was innocent. I noticed a guard was still alive, my hands formed a fist again and felt my nails dig into my skin.

My jaw clenching again. Dropping the gun to the floor and taking the axe from Jasper's hands and slowly walked to the guard. My breathing and body shaking as I screamed wildly and kicked the guard to his back. I saw fear in his eyes and face as I chopped through his neck making him bleed to death. I dropped the axe to the ground and sniffed from my runny nose. I promised her.

────────────────────────────

𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐂, Ivar Kom Trikru had secretly searched for Jennifer Guzmán. He crawled until he found her resting her back on the piles of cement. "Hey. Hey! Open your eyes, woman." Ivar said as he nudged the mother. Jennifer's eyes opened and found Ivar looking at her. "Where's my daughter?" Jennifer asked first of all. "She's okay. She is safe." Ivar said as he nodded and looked at her condition. Day time has arrived and it was time for Vasilisa Guzman's play fo start. "We can't wait anymore. The mission should start now." Atohl said as Vasilisa looked around the area. "Our people are dying down here." Henrik said as he helped some grounders. I noticed a pathway for us to easily escape from.

"If we can get to the crater, we can exit through the tunnel from the side." I said as I looked for something to use as bait. "Theres no cover." Caris said as she looked at me. "I'll do it." Irgun said when I noticed he took a drink of something. "Wait, wait, wait!" I shouted when he ran but almost got hit. "Any other bad plans?" Caris asked as I found a pit of fire. "Let's find out if this is a bad plan." I said before I called Octavia to grab the bottle of whatever it was. I opened it and took a drink, my face went sour. "Yup, this'll work." I said before I took hold of Octavia's hand. Throwing the alcohol in the fire, it erupted and made smoke. That's when I snapped. Pulling Octavia with me to slide down the hill and make cover again. "Help me get these rocks out." I said as I clawed at the rocks.

I noticed others followed and slid down. I gave them a nod. "Now what, Lis?" Floki asked as he looked back at the others who stayed back. "Now we dig." I said before we all dug past rocks. Getting deeper in the tunnel, the rocks were getting heavier. "Its no use." Caris said but I wouldn't give up. "No. We can still do this." I said as I continued to dig. "Wait. Listen." Octavia said and I listed to hear a horn. "Father did it." Bjorn said as he looked around the forest. I sighed and it was mixed with a relived laugh. "We can still get them out. Get back in there?" I said to Caris who did and I looked at the boys. "Where Ivar?" I asked noticing he wasn't with us. Soon, the boys called for Ivar but he wasn't anywhere near us. I hope he was okay.

I stayed outside before I heard shouting near by. "Sky people! A group of them!" Someone yelled and out from the bushes was Sinclair along with Jackson. "We saw the missiles, heard the blast, figured you could use some help." Sinclair said making me huff and smirk. "Just in time actually. Thank you." I thanked and Sinclair nodded. We finally had some help, thank God. "Everyone on that rope." Octavia said as people grabbed the rope and started pulling.

I watched from the sidelines before I moved to get in the hole, "Two survivors!" I shouted when I found two bodies. "Lisa!" I heard Summer call me. "Summer? Is Kali there?" I called out and I heard shouting and again. "Hey, did you bring the Calvary?" I heard Kali's voice asked. "Woman, I am the Calvary!" I shouted back as I went to help Abby and Kane first before I could get any closer to them. "We'll get you guys out of here." I said as I slid past cement and bricks. As I came out from saving all of them, I hugged the girls while Octavia behind me covered Kane with a red blanket. When I detached from our hug, I noticed Ragnar was back. I slipped past people and got to Ragnar. He did the same as he came down a hill and we hugged. I sent a kiss to his cheek before another one to my lips.

"You did it." I said with a relieved smile. "Yeah. I had a little help." Ragnar said before my eyes were moved to find Clarke Griffin and Commander Lexa. My face showed clear confusion. My eyes switching between the two of them. "Lisa!" I heard my name being called to find it was Mom with Ivar crawling beside her. "Mom!" I called and ran to her, the two of us hugged like it was the first time she had arrived on Earth and more. "Are you okay?" I asked as I looked at her with so much relief in my eyes. "I'm alright. You okay?" Mom asked and I nodded. We hugged again, "This one here, helped me a lot." Mom said as we looked at Ivar. "Thank you, Ivar." I thanked and he gave me a nod with a bit of compassion in his face.

We all turned to Lexa and Clarke whom others chanted 'Heda'. Lexa held out her hand making others quiet down. "What happened here will not stand. The Mountain will fall. The dead will be avenged!" Lexa said as grounders had all cheered rising their arms. "Enough! That's enough. There are still others in the wreckage. We heard them. Go to work!" Abby said and others came to help, I looked at the two girls again but let it go. For now. I walked beside Ragnar and the two of us faced Indra who was back on her feet. "You've done well, Vasilisa of the Sky People. Today you saved lives. Tomorrow you'll take them." Indra said and I nodded understanding. "Now get my gear. We leave with the commander." Indra demanded and I walked to get her things.

When I went to get Indra's things, Octavia came to my side. "What now?" Octavia asked as she saw my talk with Indra. "We leave with the Commander." I said as I took her gear. "You don't think somethings weird about Clarke and Lexa being together? How they didn't have a single scratch on them?" Octavia asked and I looked at her and slowly nodded. "Yeah. Your thinking what I'm thinking, right?" I asked and Octavia nodded but had to ask. "What are you thinking?" Octavia asked but I only shrugged, as I turned I found Indra and Ragnar connecting arms. "I thought you were dead." Octavia said as I didn't look at Clarke who came beside us. "I'm glad your not." Octavia said but I kept my eyes on Ragnar and Indra. "You too." Clarke said but I didn't bother staying and walked away.

After setting up Indra, I had met with my mother one last time before I left. "We could use your help." Mom said as she choose to stay. "I can't. I have to leave with them. Mom, the marrow treatment works. They're gonna kill all my friends. Even Kit." I said sadly. "Then you better hurry." Mom said and that gave me a soft smile on my lips. "I'm gonna get Kit back. I promise." I promised my Mother. "I know you will." Mom said and that's when Lexa came to us. "It's time." Lexa said and walked off. "I'll see you soon." I said before I walked off joining the others. This was where we would regroup and finish the long war against the Mountain Men.

───────────────────────────