He began sucking on the same spot as his hand unclasped your bra slowly. Rolling your neck back, Mikey took this as a chance to nip your shoulder and then your chest. The clasp of your bra finally open as he slowly slipped it off.

The room was hot. Too hot. You felt like suffocating, but whenever you felt Mikey's touch, you suddenly could breath again. Placing your breast int his mouth, he felt pleasure in hearing your struggling whimpers. He released your nub from his mouth, a trail of saliva following his lips before breaking.

"Don't be scared. Make as much noise as you want." He rubbed your hips up and down, and back and forth. Feeling all of your soft skin. As he did so, you began to grind on his now hard cock. "Mm." If your ears were satillites they'd be going crazy.

Mikey's low groan of satisfaction only made you want to hear more. "Ha" he huffed running a hand through his hair. He watched you work, pulling his boxers down and crawling up to him. Running a hand up and down his abs, and taking hold of his cock. You breathed in taking a small lick at a time, first around the tip, then around the base.

"Fuck. Your such a tease." You looked up at Mikey a smirk on your face. "Who said I was teasing?" He grinned down at you as you finally downed as far as you could. "Ah, yeah. That's it. Good girl." Continuing your actions, you added another hand to secure the other parts you couldn't reach. Your movements on good coordination.

Watching his actions, you pulled away just as he was about to finish standing up and wiping your mouth with the back of your thumb. "You were good. But I'll do better." You smirked back at him. Challenge accepted. After carrying into the bedroom, Mikey made his request. "Lay on your back. And make sure your legs go over my shoulders."

You followed his instructions, your knees now over his shoulders as he exhaled over your sensitive pussy, facing over towards your thighs and kissing them. He kissed and then took a nip at the skin, smiling at your expression.

Wrapping his hand in yours, you interlocked fingers. You felt him take one more breath before he kissed it, "Beautiful." His words made your stomach flutter as your heartbeat sped even faster. He's trying to kill me. Was all you could think before his tongue ran along your slit, making you flinch a bit.

He took a few more small cat licks before his hand gripped your thighs, and he dug in. "Shit. Mikey!" You shamelessly called out his name, over and over as he sped up his torturing pace. You squeezed his hand with each suck and push of his tongue.

Amazing. It felt amazing. Mikey was amazing.

Your back arched up as your legs shook over his shoulders. "Mikey I- ah, i'm gonna-!" Mikey kept going, not caring about the sounds he made as he deliberately slurped and touched every surface of you. You yelled out his name again, as you came.

Yet Mikey, didn't budge. Licking up all of your remaining juices, he went back to eating you out, as you shook from over-sensitivity. "Ah, Mikey I-" You tried to pull away but his hands still were holding onto your thighs.

"I'm eating." He answered, your legs shaking once again. O-ok! You won! M-Mikey you won!" You surrendered as his grip on you thighs loosened. "I knew you'd break!" You were about to shoot back, only to see Mikey with the brightest smile.

He smiled just like when you were kids. "Whatever...", You turned your head to the side as Mikey pulled your legs to his waist, pulling you down along with it. "I don-" Holding up your hand you held a condom, and Mikey chuckled holding your hand again as he smiled.

"Don't know why I thought any different." He said, leaning into a kiss with you again. After so long. After so much confusion. I finally knew. I finally know. I love Y/n. I want to taste her, to touch her. Hold her whenever she's down. Just, be there for her. I want, Y/n to be my get away. My own personal, girl.

In an attempt to soothe you, Mikey first rubbed your thighs, then your hips. In the end, giving a firm hold to your hand as he entered. He watched your breathing halt. And for a sweet second, he was panicked? I doesn't hurt to much right? What if she doesn't like this?

Noticing his moment of panick, you leaned forward, kissing his cheek and neck, snapping him from his hole of confusion. "It's ok. I'm ok. You can move now." Your voice was shaky, and your movements now more intact with his. He whispered, his own special nothings into your ear.

Your beautiful

You feel so good

You're doing so good

Good girl. You like that don't you?

I love you

"Mm. Mikey. M-more." Mikey held up one of your legs, his other arm gripping your hand on the sheet. Your moans and his grunts filled the room, soft and husky. Found it. The faster he moved, the sooner he found your cervix. "O-oh my..ha. Fuck!" Mikey quickened his speed, repeatedly hitting just the right spot.

The rest of those two hours were almost like a far distance dream. A long awaited access to many possibilities for you both. And Mikey was thankful for this get away. The waves crashing fron outside, barely covered your moans as you came tot he mercy of Mikey.

Wiping a hand over his sweaty forehead, Mikey looked down at you, peacefully knocked out, and asleep. He smiled, shaking his head as he laid down next to you, pulling two layers of blankets over you. He laid, watching you sleep till his eyes began to waver.

With one last attempt to soothe you, even though you were asleep. He leaned forward, kissing your forehead and placing his against yours. He pulled your body closer, making sure you were comfortable against his chest before he finally closed his eyes.