I let go of doctor and Sua headed into the room with doctor behind her. After a few minutes Sua came back and Siyeon was still on the table.

A week later

Knight:Train harder Prince Dami. Your so weak anyone can kill you in a blink of an eye. Again.

Dami:I'm not weak!!

Knight:You hid in your brother shadows. Your weak Princess Dami.

Dami(stares at the knight):...

Gahyeon(watching)

Handong(Watching)

Sua(watching)

I drew my sword and started to swing it against the knight sword. I roundhouse kicked him in his legs which made him fall. I took my sword and slammed it into the ground next to the knight face. I grabbed sword and picked it up seeing more knight coming out with there sword. They charged at me one by one and I made all of them fall down. On the last one I had my sword against his neck. Another came behind me and I grabbed his sword and aimmed it at his neck. They immediately dropped there weapons and looked at me. I got off the other one and put both swords back in its holster. This one knight approach with with his sword. The way he pulled the sword out the holster and aimed it at me. He gently pulled the sword back and placed it behind his back. I knew that stance anywhere. I drew my sword and we immediately started to attack each other. The other knight pushed me down and threw the sword next to me. I looked the knight and he grabbed my sword and threw close to my face. He did a frontflip grabbing both swords at the sametime. I stood up on my own and bald my fist. The knight turned his back to me and placed the sword on his back posing. I know that style the moves. No way thats him. I grew angry thinking it was someone else. I ran towards him with another sword and he jumped backwards and pulled out both swords at me.

Jiu:No way I know those moves by one person.

Yoohyeon:So do I.

Dami:Your not him!!! Stop using his moves. He is dead!

I ran to him and roundhouse kicked him making him fall. I took the sword and was about to aim it at his neck but he took his sword and pushed mine back. Only one person was able to escape that. The knight stood up and gently took off the helmet. It was my brother. He dropped the sword and handed my sword back. I looked at him shocked. I was told that he was dead. My brother slowly walked to me then hugged me. I hugged him back and smiled.

Siyeon:I knew you would take care of yourself brother. Well done.

Dami:You almost killed me.

Siyeon:I would never kill you. You noticed my moves that only I'm able to do. If anyone copies me watch there footsteps. (Whispers in Dami ear) I always land with my right foot first. (Smiles and bows at Dami)Thank you for donating your blood as well brother. I'm glad you got over your fear of needles.

Dami:Um brother I never did that. Princess Sua did.

Siyeon:What? (Looks at Sua) You did?

Sua:N-ne. Please dont be mad.

Siyeon(bows and gets on on knee):Thank you my princess. Please allow me to take you out to eat?

Sua:Tonight 6:30pm deal? Please stand up before my father think your proposing to me.

Siyeon(Stands up and kisses Sua hand):I'll see you tonight. I'm going to head and take a shower.

Sua:Be careful my prince. Don't worry anyone else. (Kisses Siyeon cheek) after all my blood is inside of you.

Siyeon:Of course princess. I better go before I get (whispers in Sua ear) very dirty minded.

Sua:What if I want it?

Siyeon:Later princess. (Walks off)

Sua(blushes):I guess I'll get ready for tonight. Gahyeon Handong you two coming?

Dami:I'll take both of you on a date.

Siyeon:Brother!!!!

Dami:What?!?! What's wrong?

Siyeon:I have a penis!!! I'm using someone else's penis. Holy cow.

Dami:Sorry about that later princesses. (Leaves) your still cool brother.

Siyeon:Until i have dirty thoughts and I get hard.

Dami:Its okay I have one as well. Now let's go get ready for our date.

Siyeon:Ne.

I walked with my brother but I knew I had to ask him why didnt he tell me he was pregnant.

The pictures Dami had.