Chapter 8

*LOUREN POV*

We finished our workout I decided to take a shower at the gym because we're going to Liam's house.

I wear a ripped mom jeans with a shirt I left my hair down and wear my shoes I get out of the girls bathroom and met with Lucas wet hair he's holding his towel drying it.

He's hot

"Let's go" he put his hand on my lower back , my heart speaks a little, we out of the gym "I will go get my car ,drive behind me" I nodded.

Finally we at Liam's house door "hey guysl" "hey" "hi" we got in "were is Olivia and Elijah?" I asked "in the cinema room , they trying to choose a movie, we ordered pizza" Liam house is really big, we opened the cinema room door Olivia and Elijah fighting like always.

"Elijah give me the fucking remote" Olivia said getting angry "Elijah she will kick you ass" Liam said going to get Olivia off Elijah back ,he carried her on his shoulder she start laughing, they are really cute together I looked up at quite Lucas and see him already looking at me , I blushed and he's smirking.

"Liam The messenger is on the door" Olivia yell from the kitchen "okay okay I got it" he came back with five boxes of pizza .

We eat our food and laughed so much we got snacks and put on a movie I sat at the couch and Lucas sit down between my legs Liam and Olivia at the ground I don't know how they end up cuddling they're so cute, and poor Elijah sitting in the middle of the couch.

After twenty minutes of the movie l feel someone's hand on my thigh i look down at Lucas sitting up and sitting down next to me he put his hand on my shoulders, my eyes opened I catch him smirking at me , fuck im blushing.

His face comes close to my said smirking, "are you enjoying the movie?" "Y-yes" "good" he starts hugging my shoulders oh my gosh , I see Olivia looking at me smiling, I rolled my eyes at her and point at Liam cuddling her she blushed I start smiling.

"The movie is so good" I said "yeah" Half a sleep Elijah said, "it's time to go" I said pulling Elijah with me "I will take him home" smiling at Olivia "you two have funnn" Lucas and me and Elijah getting out of the house ,Elijah got to my car ,"so I will see you tomorrow" Lucas said l nodded "go first" he said, waiting for me to drive first.

I put Elijah in his home and go home I did my homework and go to sleep.

I wake up next morning and start getting ready I wear a hoodie with a skirt and put on a long socks with a nike air and got my backpack and go to school .

I see Olivia waiting for me , we got to school , after we got through the door I see Noah on the hallway and he is looking at me,at my legs more specifically , anyway I turned to the other side and see Lucas smirking at my face putting his hands in his pockets, Liam talking to him but he's looking at me not paying attention , i start rubbing my forehead Olivia pulled me to class.

I was walking to the cafeteria with Elijah "I'm hungry" he said "you're always hungry " I said laughing he put on a disappointment look I laughing again.

We sat at the table with Liam and Olivia I didn't see Lucas anywhere,  where is he , after five minutes Lucas came "where have you been?" I asked him "i was with coach Owen" oh "okay" "did you guys know that we have a game next week?" Liam asked the boys "yes" Lucas sighed .

Me and Lucas don't have any classes so we go to sit under the big tree at the garden, I pulled my book from my bag and start reading , i see Lucas looking at me I looked up at him "what" "nothing" then he pulled out his jacket and put it at my legs, oh god  I blushed again, it's embarrassing "I did it because they are staring" who is he talking abo- ohhh Noah and his friends sitting on the table in front of us , then they gutted up and walked beside us "slut" one of the guys said said going to the school door "mother fucker" Lucas whispered "I dare you to come back" Lucas yelled making everyone's attention on us, the boy walking back to us alone "what... don't you have things to do" Lucas yelled angrily at the students in the garden "I dare you to say it back" he looked at the boy . "Come on ma-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP" Lucas yelled "if you get near her aging, I will kill YOU DID YOU GET IT" the boy looked scared "y-yes".

He turned back to me "are you all right?" I start playing with my hands "I'm used to it" he sighed "if anyone ever talk to you like that just tell me okay?" I nodded