𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

➔ You were at home finishing dinner when hearing the door open and small footsteps running in, taking awhile before they made their way into the kitchen as that was the last place they looked for you. "Boys!" you cheer and lower down for them to run into your open arms.

"Ma!" they said in unison while kissing your cheek messily and snuggling into your neck.

"Gosh I missed you two so much." you whispered and never wanted to let them go.

Shoyo pulls back, "We miss you this much!" he spread his little arms as far as they could go.

"Did you get our pictures?" Shishiro asks worriedly and squeals when you nod happily.

"I did they are so beautiful." you poke their noses and point to it, "Right there for everyone to see."

Shouto comes in after putting their bags up, "Where am I?" he pretends to look intensely.

The twins gasp and look at each other, realizing their mistake. "Pa we love you!" Shishiro holds onto one leg while Shoyo jumps on the other.

"Yeah so much!" Shoyo looks at his father and blows a kiss.

Shouto ruffles their hair and smiles down at them, "Not more than I love you two." he states, watching them now snuggle into his leg happily, he never wanted them to grow out of being able to do this.

You pout at the sight before plating everyone's food and you two set the twins in their highchairs at the ends of the kitchen Island you and Shouto sat at, "Boys, we have some news." he sounds serious.

They both look up from their plates, Shoyo was shoving a piece of broccoli in his mouth and Shishiro was waving at Mochi who sat at the bottom of his seat.

"y/n and Mochi will be staying with us."

"Forever?!" they exclaim and when you nod they instantly reach out for you, "Pa!" they look at Shouto for help.

"Boys finish and then I promise we can play all you want." you tell them nicely and wipe their mouths, they nod and begin to eat again, swinging their feet slowly.

Shouto looks at you in shock, "Wow, now you're really looking like a mother." he smiles softly and kisses your temple.

"Was that too mean?" you whisper and wipe your hands, wanting to have them in your arms again.

"No, they need to know you're their mother and not someone who will always give them what they want. Be strong babe."

"Right, strong." you nod firmly.

"Done!" "Me too!" they say one of the other and you look at their plates, thinking it was enough for their small bellies.

"Play time!" you cheer and in a second your arms are full with both of them, telling you about their days.

Shouto pulls your shirt to stop you, "I-i need to talk to you about something." he says and you heart momentarily stops when hearing his tone.

"O-ok." you say and hold the boys tighter, "Let me just—"

"Before we go to bed, spend some time with them." Shouto kisses your cheek and the top of the boys heads before gathering the plates and beginning to clean the kitchen. While you play with the twins you try not to think about what he wanted to talk about.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Shouto does some work while you bathe the boys and lay them down for bed, "Are you two comfy?" you ask and then nod while looking at you from their laying positions. "Good." you smile in satisfaction, "Now which one should I read?" you hold up two books from their little bookshelf.

"That one!" they point to the same one, twin telepathy.

You nod and sit in the middle of the two beds on a bean bag chair, reading softly to them and your heart bursts when seeing their eyes close slowly and then open up, trying to fight sleep. Shouto listens through the cracked door and slowly opened it, "You're amazing y/n." he whispers.

You look back and smile, "I try."

After you put the bean bag back and book away you lean over and kiss them both on their foreheads while Shouto does the same. "I'm serious, they might love you more than Momo and I." he chuckles once you two are out of the room.

You get undressed and shower and he gets in with you, just enjoying each others presence. "I doubt that but I'm more than thankful they like me so much."

"Love." Shouto corrects while rinsing your hair.

"Right, love." you nod and after you finish you get ready for bed, wearing an oversized t-shirt and waiting for Shouto, "W-what did you want to talk about?"

He lays down next to you, "I just want you to know that I support your decision no matter what—" he pauses and you nod, "Alright, since you moved in.. are you going to keep dancing?"

You didn't expect this to be what he wanted to ask but take a few moments to think about it, "I-i don't know." you say lowly, "I don't want to put all the responsibilities on you—"

"But I want them," he holds your hand tightly, "It's no problem with you, I love the idea of taking care of you and helping you finish school stress free." he tells the truth.

You look into his eyes and slowly nod, "O-ok." you kiss his lips, "I'll stop stripping." you squeeze his hand, "Thank you Shouto." you whisper, he's done so much for you and you didn't know if you could ever repay him.

"No thank you, you made everyone here happier." his hands rub up and down your arms before settling on your waist and moves in for another kiss before the bedroom door opens.

Sleepy twins come in with messy hair, "Ma.." "Pa." they whisper and climb onto the bed, you and Shouto separating to make room in the middle and as soon as their heads hit the pillow they are asleep again.

You play with their hair as that calms them and Shouto tilts your chin up, "So much more happier." he whispers while leaning over to kiss you sweetly.

You've never felt more loved.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧