thank god.

Do you ever get the feeling that you're about to throw up and you just feel sick.. you feel like it's all your fault? Well that was how I was feeling in that moment.. I left the building knowing I'd probably never be able to get back in.. "Why do I have to be so stupid all the fucking time-" I sigh not knowing how I'd be able to pay the rent that month.

I can't exactly go back to living with my mom.. That would be a living hell.
I sigh before getting in my car "fuck my life- what am I supposed to do now!?" I start tearing up realizing that I was fucked.

After sitting in the parking lot for about 15 minutes I finally start the car to head home. On my way home I got some fast food because I fucking deserved it.
I open the door to my apartment before walking in and closing the door behind me. I put the food down on the kitchen counter so I could grab the wine bottle. I grab a fancy wine glass before pouring myself a glass of wine.

"Ugh-" I was tired but I needed to find a new job.. I didn't have enough to pay for this months rent, I was fucked for real this time. I finally decided to look for something online. I sat down on my bed with my computer, placing the glass of wine on my bedside table before search for jobs near my apartment.

I sat there a few hours looking for a job but I couldn't find shit. I was about to give up before I saw an add about some place hiring.. I didn't really know what kind of job it was before I clicked on the add. It was some kind of expensive restaurant needing new waiters and don't even get me started on the payment.. I would be payed 53 dollars an hour! That is before taxes tho, damnit- but it was still a good salary! I would be able to pay my rent with this kind of money!

The only problem was.. This job was way to far away from were I lived-.. But I needed this job.. I need to find a way to be able to have this job..

I started to immediately look for places that weren't too expensive but also close to the restaurant, I went through a few apartments and houses.. the only problem was that it was all so fucking expensive, I could never be able to pay such bills-
I started to lose hope again.. Maybe I wouldn't be able to find a place.. Maybe I-
Just in that moment I saw something on my computer screen.. It was some kind of post on Twitter about some dude who needed a roommate. I started looking into it more, reading about the place. "Omfg-! This is perfect!" I yelled out in joy. The apartment wasn't too far away from the restaurant and I only had to pay half of the rent! And who knows maybe having a roommate is a good idea!
I messaged the guy asking if he was still looking for a new roommate, he didn't answer and I figured that he probably wasn't awake- I mean it was 2am after all.

I decided that I'd probably be best if I got some sleep too, it was gonna be a long day so might as well get my beauty sleep in.

Part 2