I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding she must of felt my presence since she turned in my direction.

"Good morning" She says brightly I don't respond still trying to process this whole change.

She steps away from the stove and walks towards me pecking my cheek that's when I respond with a good morning as well.

"I'm making pancakes" She says and returns back to the stove, I felt warm inside.

This felt nice and... normal.

Without thinking I walk behind her and wrap my arms around her waist leaving my head on top of hers since she much shorter than me.

Once breakfast was done She places it on two plates and I help her carry it to the table.We enjoy our breakfast in a comfortable silence.

She's the first to break the silence "So I was thinking we could go on a little date tonight after work?"

I look up thinking about it real quick "That would be nice, it's been a long time since we've been out just the two of us" I say a small smile on my face.

"Great... I'll stop by at your work after my shift and we can head out from there?"

I nod "Sounds good".

~

I was working the counter, it has been a slow day today not many customers walked in and very few actually purchased something.

I glanced at the clock every few minutes hoping time would go faster because firstly,I was bored and secondly,I was looking forward to the date tonight.

The warmth I feel is intoxicating and makes me feel energized,I can only hope it'll last.

I turn my attention to the entrance as the bell rings signaling a customer had walked in, it was a group of girls, four to be exact.

"Welcome" I say bowing slightly as that is what I'm told to do whenever a customer enters. They look at me strangely and their eyes scan me from top to bottom.

They giggled slightly and continued to look around the store.

That was weird.

I shrug it off and wait for them to leave so I can end my shift.

After a couple minutes one of the girls walked up the counter,I straightened up.

"Can I help you with anything,mam?" I ask her and I hear the faint giggle of her friends somewhere in the back.

"Yes,I actually need your help with picking between an item I'm interested in" I nod my head and ask her to lead the way.

She stops and I realize where she stopped and feel my cheeks heat up bright red...

...we're in the lingerie section.

I gulp and pray to some higher being that they'd help me out of this situation.

She picks up two sets, one bright pink and one red, she holds them up in front of me and I feel my face heat up a bit more.