Chapter 3

Naruto was getting use to in Konoha High as he has just made one friend named Sasuke Uchiha usually when its your first day you would get picked on the first day of school, not only that but I made a friend who is a PLAYBOY you don't make friends who are playboy, either its my lucky day or he is just using me for his fame. He didn't pick on me so that's good, okay enough talking lets go to my first class which is Math.

Naruto's time table

Mathematics : 8:00am to 8:30 am

Language Arts : 8:30 am to 9:00 am

Break time : 9:00am to 10:00 am

Physics : 10:00am to 11:00 am

Lunch break : 11:00 am to 2:00 pm

Home time : 2:30 pm

'Well math is not so hard because I use to be a grade A student back at my old school I wonder if Sasuke would be in the same class as I am in okay me you made a new friend don't screw up your friendship on your first day okay lets go to math class'. As Naruto was going to his math class he was checking the time on his watch. ' AHH!! I'm five minutes later I was to much talking to myself that I was not watching the time properly'. ' Don't be late, don't be late, don't be late.' When Naruto was chanting this words over and over again that he is already in class.' Looks like the new kid is here why don't you introduce yourself I'll start first my name is Kakashi Hatake I'm your maths teacher for your high school year.' ' Well okay my name is Naruto Uzumaki and I love ramen and I dislike bullies and bad people I hope that we will become good friends in the future.' 'Well Naruto you can sit be Sasuke.' Sasuke raised his hand up for Naruto to see but some of the girls are unhappy that the new kid gets to sit down next to their crush even the bubblegum hair girl is angry and her name is Sakura Haruno.

Word Count : 361 words

Chapter 3 is much longer than chapter 1 and 2