Chapter 2

Naruto was happy that he had made a friend on his first day of school. 'So how long have you been in school for?' ' I have been in school for 10 years now oh and since you are in Konoha High you will need to know a few things about this school so listen up because I wouldn't repeat this again ok.' ' Yes Sasuke'

Rule #1 On lunch time there are different kind of groups in the lunch area : the popular group, the brat group, the obsessed group, the ship group and the playboy group.

Rule#2 There are bullies everywhere even the brat group have bullies even sakura so if you see a girl with bubblegum hair and green eyes that her stay away from her.' ' Why she seems like a nice person?' 'She may look nice but she is nothing but a spoiled brat she has obsession with me and I don't even like her. 'Ok I'll be careful. ' And looks like we reach the principles office it was nice knowing you Naruto.' 'Y- You to Sasuke.' As Sasuke was walking away Naruto turned the door knob for the door and when he reached inside he not expect to see his granny as the principle of the school.' 'G-Granny?' 'As Granny Tsunade turned her head she did not expect to see his grandson. 'Naruto' ' It's been so long how is your father holding up?' 'He's good.'

After Naruto got ready and got all his stuff he was ready to head into high school

Word Count : 259