The Cheerleader Mishap

Start from the beginning

"Lemme just say that his neighbor is a cheerleader." She informed the billionaire who gaped as the Captain groaned. 

"Why tell him! Nat! Why!" Steve snapped at her. 

"You're doing favors for a cheerleader!" Tony shot his head to the blonde while the Veteran groaned. 

"It's not like that Tony!" 

"Then what!" 

"NAT!" 

The others glared at her for making them argue. 

"We're gonna go." Wanda assured as she forced the other three out, especially the other redhead who was telling what each of them should say to the other and before she made it worse. 

"Nat!" She glared then shoved her out of the place and shut the door just to give them looks. 

"Walk." She ordered them. 

"Why do you care? She's not even interested in me!" Steve groaned as he was tired of the man always wanting to know who he talks to no matter what. 

Tony looked at him just to sigh as he gave the blonde a look. 

"Never mind." He waved off then turned around and walked out which made the blonde sigh and flop his head on the table. 

"Damn it." Steve cursed then got up, grabbed his stuff, then headed outside to hopefully get the man before he drove off. 

"Tony!" 

"Shut up!" Tony waved him off as he was heading to his car. 

"Why are you so jealous? Who cares if I look after this dog? It's not that big of a deal." Steve reasoned as he ran over to the man then got in the car with him before he left, and even if he did, they still have to talk about it. 

Tony gave him a look, "get out of the car, Steven." 

"No." 

"Get out." Tony snapped. 

"Why are you so jealous, love? You know I only love you." Steve faced him as he spoke calmly and softly to him so he could hopefully help calm the man down. 

Tony sighed as he sat in his seat then gave him a look. 

"Cause... you're Captain America." He waved around lightly while the blonde scoffed but gave him a look. 

"The first time I went to work after people found out we were dating, do you know how many girls asked me if it was for a dare or not?" Tony faced him curiously while the blonde made a face. 

"Why?" 

"Cause, I'm the international screw-up while you're the international treasure." Tony sighed. 

"I'm not used to dating someone as high profile like you, that's normally my job." He pointed to himself while the blonde chuckled lightly. 

"Every girl sees you and they like you. You're sweet and kind and caring." He listed off. 

"People see me and they just see the rich and spoiled little kid who somehow is also dating Captain America." Tony sighed. 

Steve leaned over then kissed the man and smiled at him as he held his jaw softly. 

"You're more than that, love." 

"Oh?" Tony scoffed as he turned in his seat to face him. 

"You're Tony Stark. And I love Tony Stark." Steve spoke softly then kissed him again.