everyone needs inspiration

"Ya know, Buck, I can't find any inspiration in anything here. This world sucks. I mean, it's different and new and weird." Steve eyed everything around him.

At the moment, him and his best friend, Bucky Barnes, were currently in a normal coffee shop together just drinking some coffee and spending time together to talk.

Steve is an artist, he was hired by one of the local community and county colleges to help draw the Spirit Night pictures and canvas's for the schools but now, he was starting to be asked to draw whatever he wanted around the school.

Sure, to any other artist, it would be a dream come true, but to him, it wasn't as he was having some major difficulties thinking and coming up with something to draw.

In all honesty, he's always wanted to draw what he wanted but now that the option is actually there, he can't find any inspiration whatsoever to draw or do anything about.

The school knows that he's Captain America sure but he doesn't just want to be Captain America his whole life so he took up drawing again.

The problem with that was he never realized how dull his life was until he was asked to draw whatever he wanted around the school and in the halls or the art rooms as he just realized the only inspiration he had going on in his life was from his best friend who would tell him about his one night stands or whatnot which was just sad.

"Buck, I know I said I need inspiration but telling me what position you screwed a girl in isn't the inspiration I was going for here." Steve sighed as he gave him a look then took a sip of his coffee and started to rack his brain for anything.

"Then why even ask?" Bucky sighed as he grumbled about him after being cut off from telling him.

Steve was looking around for anything; a flower that struck his fancy; or a waitress, or waiter, that he admired; even the Godforsaken coffee he was drinking, just anything for some inspiration!

Surely, nothing came to mind and he was stuck.

Someone walked through the doors and both of them turned their heads to see who it was.

Steve choked on his drink somewhat when he saw the man walk through.

"Buck, Buck." Steve nudged his best friend who was probably talking up a waitress or the closest woman who would give him the time of day. "Buck!" He snapped at him and gave him a look just to slap him in the arm.

What?" Bucky snapped at him.

"Look at him." Steve pointed his head to the brunette who walked through the doors and was currently ordering something to drink at the moment at the register.

"Oh you just know he likes it dirty." Bucky smirked once he saw him as the blonde elbowed him in the stomach for his dirty comments about the man they don't even know and haven't even met but were still rude.

"Buck, watch your mouth." Steve glared as he gave him a look for his comments.

"Oh come on Stevie, look at him." Bucky purred as he eyed the man then got up to walk over and talk to him.

"Hey doll." Bucky purred as he looked at him curiously and intently.

"Oh, hi." The man smiled kindly at him as he waited for his drink to be ready.

"And what's your name?" Bucky eyed him carefully.

"Who's asking?" The man cocked a brow as he smirked at him.

"The names Bucky. Bucky Barnes." The soldier held out his hand for him to shake.

"Alright Bucky." The man shook his head hand.