" good " she says putting her slipper down on the floor as I get in the bath. She pour water over my head.. she shampoo my hair. Her fingers massaging my skin head. I feel so relax. I take a deep breath. She pour more water over my head to remove the shampoo. Once again she shampoo my hair and massages it.. she removes the shampoo with water.

" get up " she says. I get up. And she gets in the bath standing up. She washes my body.
The soap all over my body. I feel so clean and relax. I'm so thankful she is here with me, Helping me, if she wasn't here I swear to wouldn't even shower, just imagine you get out of the hospital and shower after all the nights spending in the hospital. It feels amazing.

I get out of the bath, she wipes the water off of me with the towel and she wraps the towel around my waist. she takes my hand and leads me to my closet room. She got some boxer, sweatpants, shirt, hoodie out. She helps me put them on. After I have clothes on she leads me to my room and makes me sit down on a chair in front of the mirror.

She get the hair dryer out and dries my hair.

" you know I don't like drying my hair " I say.
" I don't care your going to get sick if you don't dry it " she says.
" but I always do that and I don't get sick" I say.
" hush " she says.
" yes ma'am " I say.

Her fingers runs through my hair as she dries my hair. After five minutes the hair dryer is off and my hair is dry. She looks at me through the mirror as I'm sitting in front of her facing her mirror. Her hands fixing my hair. I give her a smile. She smiles back. She has most beautiful smile..

" thank you darling " I say.
" don't thank me honey I'm here for you" she whispers and kisses my head.

" you hungry ?" She says leaning her head closer to mine. I nod.
" alright let's go downstairs " she says taking my hand and we walk downstairs.

I sit on the chair.
" what do you want to eat" she asks.
" you " I smirk.

" no " she says .
" why not " I say raising a brow.
" cause I said so" she says. I stand up walking to her. I pull her closer to me by her waist. I lower my head and kisses her neck.

" I thought you like when I eat the fuck out of that wet pussy of yours"I whisper against her skin.

" I never liked it." She pause for a moment" I love when you eat my pussy " she whispers. I grab her ass and squeeze it. I smack the other side of her ass cheek as the right side ass cheek is in my hand.

" say that again " I whisper.

" I love when you eat my pussy " she says I lift my head up and look at her smirking at her. Her face gets closer to mine.

" daddy " she whispers. I kiss her passionately. Her hands placing on my chest.

I slide my tongue in her mouth and she accepts it. I feel my self get hard. I press my body against her . My hands roaming her body.. I moan into her mouth. She leans her head back closing her eyes. I kiss her neck. She leans her head back more giving my more space.

" Eric " she moans.
" yes baby " I whisper.
" stop " she says.
" no " I say.
" please Eric" she says.
" my name isn't Eric " I say smacking her ass.

" please daddy" she says I lift my head up looking at her. I kiss her. And then pull back.
" no seriously I'm hungry " I say.
" alright ima make your some spaghetti?" She says