(Apparently many Japanese eat this for breakfast and this story plays in Japan so don't come for us)

- time skip -

We finished up our food and separated to do our own things. Iman went to change back into his clothes from yesterday, that are washed because yesterday was laundry day anyway, and I went to change into some clothes too because I had errands to run. While I was in the middle of putting some eyeliner on my phone started vibrating. I put my pen down and looked at the caller ID, it read 'Aran from business' I looked at it quizzically, 'why's he calling me ?' I thought, I shrugged and picked up the call.

Y/n ~ normal
Aran ~ italics

"Hello ?" I say.
"Yeah, it's Aran from business." He replies.
"I know, I saved your number remember ?" I chuckle
"Oh yeah right well anyway, I called you to ask if you can meet up or something before business to discuss the assignment, I kinda did it but I'm not sure if I really understood it." He says kinda nervous ?
"Sure ! I'm getting ready to go out right now anyway so we can meet up in like an hour at the cafe near our school." I say
"You mean the one next to the library ?"
"Yeah ! That one !"
"Ok catch ya later." He says
"Aight." I hang up.

There's a knock on my door, "come in." I say as finish packing my bag because I know that right after meeting Aran I'll just go to campus. "Um imma head out now." Iman says at the door. I turn to him, "aww really, well gimme your number we have to repeat this maybe you can even move in with us we've got lots of room." He laughs and nods handing me his phone, "just put your number in." He says. I nod, "but if you don't text me today I'll make sure to find all your socials and more things." I say threateningly.

He shoots me a look, "I'm just joking jeez calm down." I laugh it off, but we both know that I would do it still. "I'll walk out with you, I'm going out anyway hold on." I say as I put the last things in my bag. I turn back to him, "ok I'm ready, let's go." I say. He looks up from his phone and stares at me intensely for some minutes, "are you going in a date or something ?" He ask.
"No, im going to meet Aran and then from there go to my business class." I say completely thrown off by the question.

He looks me up and down, "Babe, no Wonder half of your university has a crush on you if you go out like that." He exclaims. I was wearing a white long sleeved crop and dark wash flared jeans with pine green retro Jordan 1's.

(If you don't like it imagine something else, your hair is the same as hers ^)

"I think it's cute." I say rather hurt that he doesn't like it.
"I think it's cute too, in fact I think it look gorgeous but I'm not so sure if Amir'll like it, especially since he's been distant and stuff."
"He always hyped me up when I wear something like this so no biggie, but thank ya babe and let's go, we don't wanna be late now." I change the subject and drag him out the door. He laughs all the way out. We walk towards his car and get in, he plugs the aux and asks me if I have a genre that I don't like AT ALL. I reply with country. He nods in understanding and plays some Steve Lacy. I nod, "ok you got taste." We vibe all the way to my destination, which I told him before we got in the car, and it was the most fun I'd had in a while.

- time skip -

We arrive at my destination, and I get out. Well before I got out we just sat there, made eye contact and had a major laugh flash, then I turned to hug him and say goodbye before I got out. I'm currently walking towards the cafe that me and Aran are supposed to meet at to discuss the assignment. I metres the cafe and looked around for free space, i quickly found one and rushed to put my things there before getting up to order.

- mini time skip till Aran arrives -

The door bell rang as someone walked in, i wasn't really looking as I was going over the business assignment. Since I was sitting next to the window light was streaming through so imagine my surprise when the light was replaced by semi-darkness. I look up and there he is. "Oh hey !" I stand up and go to hug him. "Hey," He says hugging me back, "sorry that I'm late I was-"
"Oh no you're not late I was just early because from here I'm going straight to business as it's my last class of the day." I assure him. He nods, "ok well the assignment." I say changing topics. He sits down and we begin discussing it.

- time skip -

For the next hour we discuss the assignment and I make sure he completely understands it. Then we just hang out basically talk about anything and everything. The door bell rings again and we were laughing so hard we didn't even hear the steps towards us, "hey n/n." I hear. I look up and there's Amir. I'm kinda mad at him, but he can't know that because then he'll ask why and I'd have to tell him about the party so I just smiled at him, "hey amir." I get up and kiss him on the cheek, he still holds on to my waist, "who's this ?" He says pointing his head towards Aran. Aran gets up, "I'm Ojiro Aran, I'm in n/n's business class."

"Yeah Amir don't do this he's just a friend calm down." I sigh. "Mhm."
"So what're you doing here I thought your classes ended like two hours ago ?" I say turning back to him. "Yeah but I was confused as to why you weren't there today and you weren't answering my calls." I took my phone from my back pocket and there were three missed calls from Amir and ten from Shimizu, "oh I'm sorry babe I put my phone in do not disturb because we were discussing the business assignment." I say with fake sadness. I looked at my phone again and it was literally 1:30 PM, "matter of fact," I say slipping out of his grip, "our class starts in literal thirty minutes, we need to go." I pack my bag, turn to Amir and kiss him on the cheek, "see you later babe." I exit the cafe and walk towards campus, as I'm walking someone bumps in to me. "Watch where you're going prick." A shrilly voice exclaims, i can identify that voice anywhere, it was Amber.

"You're the one wearing contacts so watch where you're going blondie." I say looking her up and down and walking past her with Aran in tow. "What's her problem." He voiced. "I have no idea." I sigh. We enter the university, find our lecture room and take our seats. I pull out my laptop and online shop, and talk with Aran. Call me a multitasker.