𝟦

Amir POV

I don't think what I'm doing is the best way to handle the situation, but a mate of mine told me it always works. I mean I actually like her, but I don't like all these males around her. I sigh and glance at her, she looks hurt. I don't wanna see her like that, but it's her fault for always having some kind of male around her. Especially in things she wears, I love her outfits but sometimes they're too revealing. I'm at wits ends here, I don't know what I should do anymore. I'll just have to see her want change before I make my move.

Y/n POV

I don't wanna think about it right now. I don't have the energy for that, I've been drained these past few days and Amir's just not helping me. I hear him sigh but I don't look at him, I look out the window at the street lights passing. I can feel his eyes on me for a quick minute, I sigh. The tension is so thick, you could probably cut it with a sword. I see the soup kitchen in a distance. We stop at a red light and the soup kitchen is a kilometre away. "You can pull over here." I say into the silence, pointing towards the sidewalk. He nods and pulls over. I get out and walk to the backseat. I open it and take out the bags, slamming the door behind.

I walk towards the soup kitchen, the door is automatic which I thanked god for. The door slid open and I walked in, I looked around and no one was there. "Um hello ?!" Someone emerged from the back. "Oh hello, how can I help you ?" They were breathtaking.

"Oh I wanted to drop off some food that I cooked as I don't have anyone to give it too and I often volunteer here so I thought why not

"Oh I wanted to drop off some food that I cooked as I don't have anyone to give it too and I often volunteer here so I thought why not." I smile at them.
"Oh ok, what's your name then ?"
"Oh I'm y/n."
"Yes, I've heard of you, it's rumoured here that you once came here everyday to either give out the food or converse with the people coming for food." I laughed.
"No that's not what happened at all, I did miss two months and random days because uni was kicking my ass."
"I understand that but you are notorious around here, regulars keep asking for you." I smile, "I'll try and make time for them but I don't wanna promise anything."

They stared at me, "um what's your name by the way ?"
"Hmm oh I'm Iman, I come here sometimes but only really late cuz I ain't got time otherwise." I nod in understanding, "well I came here because I had some leftover food from an after party and I know that some come in pretty late when most of the food is already gone." I said, placing the bags on a free table.
"Oh ok, what you make ?"
"All sorts of things." I said opening the bags and showing them the food. "It smells amazing."
"Thank you, wanna try some ?"
"Sure." I plated them some food and they ate, just then the door bell jingled. I looked up while Iman fucked my food up. It was a family, Two adults and three children.

I offered them a smile, "hello how can I help you ?"
"We came to get food." A young girl says. I stand up, jamming an elbow into Iman in the process. They were fucking my shit up like half their plate was already down their throat. They choke, "what the fuck do you want, can't you see that I'm enjoying my food ?" Iman says after choking for like 3 minutes.
"Bitch, we got people here." I say, pointing my head in the family's direction.
"I- you could've just said that hoe." Iman gets up suddenly, "hi, my names Iman, I go by he/they pronouns so please respect that and I'll show you the food options we got, follow me right this way." He said and guided the family over to the table. I followed behind them as he showed them the food.