Anarchist. Final part.

'___': Y/N thoughs.

"Youre telling me Dont look back in anger is better than wonderwall?" Dom exclaims.

"No, Im saying that wonderwall is clearly overplayed meaning that dont look back in anger has to win." I say whilst giggling at how playfully annoyed Dom is.

Dom starts grinning

After a while of laughing at eachother I say to Dom.

"Dom?"

"Yeah?" He says back.

"Why are you being so nice to me?"

He pauses and looks into my eyes. "Because everyone in this school hates me. And you're the only girl who Ive thought I could get along with and who wont talk shit about me."

"Why would anyone talk shit about ya?" I question.

"Because I can never do anything right. Im always to energetic or too loud but I cant help it. Can I? Its not my fault Im stuck with the curse of ADHD is it?" He says with tears forming in his eyes.

"Its alright mate. Your perfect, trust me. These teachers and students dont know who you really are. They just take one look at your mental health papers and dismiss you. Trust me I know that."

"How do you know that?" Dom asks with watery eyes.

"Experience." I say

"Aww Im sorry Y/N. Must have been tough for you aswell." Dom states

"Its alright something else in common, ay?"

Dom lightly smiles but you can see he is obviously upsettened by this conversation.

"Y/N?" Dom says out of the blue.

"Yeah."

"Do you like me?" He asks.

"Of course I do Dom, youre amazing."

"And do you trust me?"

"Course I do. Why?" I ask confused at what Dom is getting at.

"Becau..."

Before Dom could say anything he plants his lips on to mine. I was confused of course but in excitment I kiss him back. Dom lets go of my lips and grinned and then immediately kisses me again. Butterflies were flying around my stomach. I never felt safer in my life. After a while Dom lets go of my lips. Too my dissapointment. And he says to me close to my face. "I like you too." I smile and kiss him again.

///

Once me and Dom had been kissing for a long time, which felt too short, me and him were laying down together. Doms head and back leaning against a corner of his treehouse and my head on his chest stroking his black hoodie he was wearing.

We stay there for ages. Never wanting to let go of eachother.

"Same time tomorrow, yeah?" Dom asks whilst stroking my hair.

"Yeah." I say burying my face into his hoodie more.

Dom smiles at me and cuddles with me more.

'This is way better than lessons.'

*Authors note: Thankyou for reading my first short story I am planning on doing a few short stories with this many pages but usually my mini stories would be one page. Thankyou again for reading. Love ya!*