101

Chu Ruoting was about to stop drinking. When he heard that he was injured by Nangongxuan, he became concerned, "Where is the injury?"
    "I don't know, it hurts everywhere anyway."
    You Yueming made it clear that he was playing tricks. , As long as she stalked, Chu Ruoting would be fine.
    Across the slippery blue brocade robe, Chu Ruoting clearly felt the hardness of You Yueming's thing in her palm.
    She was in a state of confusion.
    You Yueming took the opportunity to stick her back and encircled her soft body into her broad embrace. The right hand flexibly penetrated into the bottom of her skirt, lifted the trousers, and touched it on the outside of her thigh.
    Chu Ruoting understood his intentions, tightly all over, and said in a low voice: "...not now!"
    Not to mention that the beams are too narrow. Below thirty feet, the two tower guards are talking and have not left.
    Although there is a concealment cover, just in case you make any noise...
    How does You Yueming don't know that this is too much.
    But he was afraid.
    Afraid of letting go, Chu Ruoting slipped away again, not seeing her for ten or eight years. The nephrite jade was warm and fragrant, her jade hand was still stroking his hard, You Yueming moved her mind, and involuntarily squeezed her right hand into the center of her close leg.
    You Yueming's breathing heavier, and said
    bitterly : "Xie Suxing will do it, I can't?" Chu Ruoting is inexplicable, "What does it have to do with Xie Suxing? I haven't done it with him on the beam."
    This is tantamount to adding to the fire. You Yueming's eyes flushed with jealousy. He squeezed Chu Ruoting's waist with his left hand, and his right hand leaning between his legs pushed aside the two tender pieces of clam meat.
    The lower body was suddenly violated, making Chu Ruoting tight.
    "Yueming!" She supported the beam with her right hand, and moved her left hand in front of her, trying to hold his restless hand.
    However, You Yue was obviously in anger, with slender and clean fingers, repeatedly rubbing the private acupuncture openings, constantly tapping in and out of the warm and soft acupuncture openings.
    Chu Ruoting was too sensitive, and she couldn't help being squeezed by him.
    "Don't..."
    She wanted to stop, but she didn't dare to say anything. There are also two tower guards with a high level of cultivation. If they make a big movement, even if there is a hidden cover, they will be spotted immediately. Xu Ye was too nervous. As You Yueming's index finger pressed hard against the raised spot on the inner wall, Chu Ruoting leaned on the beam of the room, shaking the base of her legs and letting out a stream of clear water, dampening the skirt. , Dripping a few drops along the beams of the room.
    One of the tower guards looked at the sudden dripping water stains, and raised his head strangely, "Is the pagoda leaking?"
    Chu Ruoting was still in love . She was startled when she heard that, her breathing stopped and her acupuncture points contracted. Hang You Yueming's finger joints tightly.
    The two tower guards looked up, separated by the concealment cover, and the corners of the beams were dark and concealed, but they didn't see anything wrong.
    "It's blue in the sky, it's not raining."
    Another tower guard said: "It is estimated that the tung oil has not been applied for a long time, and the wood has been damp."
    Seeing that she did not pay attention, Chu Ruoting was quietly relieved and suddenly felt that she was turned over. Her body, with a cold between her legs, You Yueming pushed her skirt to her waist, revealing the flood of pink flowers.
    "Don't be here!" Chu Ruoting was anxious. She knelt on the narrow beams, her feet pressed against her hips, as if she was silently catering to her.
    You Yueming has long been overwhelmed with enthusiasm, he lifted the lower skirt of the brocade robe, and took out the hard and thick long penis. The powdery glans had already secreted the glittering glandular fluid, rubbing it twice on the wet flower seams, and then hurriedly inserted into it.
    The flower hole had been expanded before, and there was no barrier to this insertion, and the insertion was transparent.
    Although Chu Ruoting said she didn't want to, she was aroused in the end. She closed her eyes, tried her best to stabilize her figure, and felt that the narrow passage was opened by the penis, and it was full of swelling and scalding.
    The two tower guards are still talking.
    Chu Ruoting felt ashamed and irritated when she heard You Yueming's gasp behind her.
    You Yueming slammed into her wet and warm flower hole, and there was a rhythmic popping sound.
    The family style of the You family is harsh and mighty. But in the face of Chu Ruoting, all the rules and regulations of the family have been left out of the sky.
    You Yueming held her snow-white buttocks, pumping it one by one, and said with a forbearance: "Ruo Ting, Xie
    Suxing gave it to you, and I can give it to you." Chu Ruoting was hit too hard by him, and only felt that the stamens went deep into each other. Every place is clamoring and itching.
    Her voice trembled slightly, and she wondered: "Yueming...why do you have to do it?"
    You Yueming froze when she heard the words, only half of the penis was buried in her body.
    There are tens of thousands of women in the world, but apart from her, he can no longer see anyone else.
    Emotional cleanliness makes him destined to only like one person in his life. Such persistence is also his pride.
    The fleshy stem was embedded in half, Chu Ruoting seemed to be hung in the air, and a great emptiness swept over. She frowned lightly, swayed her waist, and silently urged him to move.
    "I have to do with you!" You Yueming grabbed her mind and continued to slam her hard.
    The glans pressed against the mouth and rubbed to the most sensitive place. Chu Ruoting couldn't help but tremble again and reach an orgasm. Mi Dao twisted the thick fleshy stalk tightly, and You Yueming's scalp was numb. He threw and thrust again ten or so quickly, the horse's eyes contracted, and the turbidity filled the depths of the ecstasy and bone-eaten stamens.
    Both of them panted.
    You Yueming was still buried deep in her body, he leaned on her thin back, kissed her messy, flushed face, and begged: "Ruo Ting, let me stay by your side."
    Chu Ruoting struggled for a while, but thought of his identity, He Ying's You Henian, and the ancestor of the You clan who hadn't left the pass. She shook her head calmly: "Don't ask me, I can't answer right now." The
    two tower guards stood below, without any intention to leave.
    You Yueming's heart was empty, and after a while, he thrusted it again with the lubrication of Yang Jing in the flower hole.
    It has just been done, and Chu Ruoting has no need to pretend to be coy. She and You Yueming are both repairing and running "Meisheng Jue" to treat his injuries. Although the room beam was not a good place, it made You Yueming eager to die, and got the greatest satisfaction in this life.
    He enjoyed Chu Ruoting's giving.
    Because he didn't know if this was the last time.
    When the injury healed, the cultivation base was about to break through, and the whole night had passed. Chu Ruoting's cultivation base also increased for a short while, and her state reached its peak.
    The rising sun reflects the entire Ziyang Pagoda.
    You Yueming still wanted to continue. Chu Ruoting had to stop him and shook her head lightly: "I must get the purple
    sun beads immediately." Last night, when the two mermaid were in love with each other, Chu Ruoting also revealed to him some of her experiences over the years. . As long as she finds ten treasures together, she can get rid of the identity of the demon girl.
    Of course, You Yueming didn't want her to have any involvement with the Demon Palace, and she said: "Thanks to the cousin's voice transmission and me, otherwise you will go to get the Ziyang Pearl alone, and something will
    happen ." "Why?"
    "There is no defensive barrier outside the Ziyang Tower. Because the back mountain is the place where my grandfather retreats. There is a section of the magic spell laid by my grandfather on the bead. If it is not touched by the You clan's direct line, it will be killed by the mana left by the grandfather on the purple sun bead." You Yueming tapped his index finger on his forehead, "I'll go
    Help you get the purple sun beads!" Chu Ruoting was very moved.
    But...
    "Yueming, would you be a little bit inside and out like this?"
    You Yueming grabbed her hand and said of course: "I am yours! I will help you with all the right."
    *
    Today is the Hundred Flowers Festival.
    The weather is clear and blue with no clouds.
    There is an endless stream of guests coming and going at the door of You's.
    While greeted the guests by You Henian, he asked He Ying through a voice transmission, "Where did that stinky boy Yueming go?"
    He Ying also didn't know.
    How could Young Master You be away on such an important day. Moreover, You Henian and Nangongliang have also agreed with each other. Today, in front of the people of the world, Nangongxuan and You Yueming will shake hands and make peace.
    But He Ying hadn't found her son since yesterday, so she went around and found out that the last one he saw was the disciple of Qingjianzong, and she immediately found Xun Ci and asked.
    Facing the distracted He Ying, Xun Ci said without humility and arrogance: "Young Master You received the sound transmission, as if he was in an emergency, and he did not come back after he left. The younger generation does not know where he went."
    He Ying glanced. Xun Ci.
    I don't know where the son got acquainted with the sick Yangzi, so he didn't dare to hide himself, so he left.
    He Jing was pinched by He Ying yesterday to ask about the origins of You Yueming and Chu Ruoting. Today, the swelling of his face finally disappeared, and he had to greet him at the door.
    He Jing secretly sighed his life, but saw a pair of young men and women emerge from the luxurious carriage.
    The man is handsome and noble, and the woman is sweet and charming, isn't it Nangongxuan and Qiao Qiao?
    He shook his heart and thought again. This time Nangong Xuan came to clarify his suspicion with his nephew. Qiao Qiao is a Taoist companion of Nangong Xuan. The visitor is a guest. How can the host shake his face.
    He Jing hurriedly greeted
    him with a smile: "Young Master Nangong, please come in quickly." As for Qiao Qiao, he automatically ignored him.
    In the face of the elders, the face that should be given is still to be given. Nangongxuan and He Jing exchanged greetings, and led Qiao Qiao into the You's mansion.
    At noon, You's held a water banquet. After the banquet, everyone will move to the Ling Garden to enjoy the flowers and take a tour.
    "Xuan'er is here." In the
    elegant pavilion and pavilion, Nangong Liangzheng was standing with Lin Xiaofeng and talking, seeing Nangong Xuan from a distance, and calling him with a smile.
    Nangongxuan turned to Lin Xiaofeng and Nangong Liangzuoyi called "Uncle San", frowning and said, "I will not reconcile with You Yueming." The
    two cultivated at the same level, fighting for seven days, but they were almost hammered by You Yueming. Rotten, I really don't know how You Yueming would fight so hard for a woman, so that he is not good at hurting now.
    Nangongliang's feminine face was heavy, she threw down her sleeves, and said displeased: "Xuan'er, I have discussed this matter with Patriarch You. If you disagree, isn't it because Patriarch You's face has been wiped out."
    Nangong Xuan was silent. .
    If he doesn't agree, Nangongliang won't be able to step down.
    After a while, he backed down and said, "You Yueming must apologize to me first."
    Qiao Qiao stood on her tiptoes and looked around, not seeing a familiar figure. Looking at Lin Xiaofeng in front of her, she displayed a sweet smile, and asked crisply, "Patriarch Lin, when will Brother Cheng come?"
    Lin Xiaofeng looked down on Qiao Qiao in his heart.
    If she was not the Taoist couple chosen by the ancestors, Qiao Qiao would not even be qualified to stand here and talk to him!
    "You can ask by your own voice." Lin Xiaofeng snorted coldly, and turned to leave the water pavilion.
    The people in the waterside all looked at Qiao Qiao with scrutiny and curiosity.
    Qiao Qiao felt that their eyes were hot, biting their lips and feeling embarrassed.
    After the war that day, Wang Jin's body was in a different place. Qu Ru was paralyzed, so he could only lie on the bed and rely on the pill to continue his life, lingering on his breath.
    Lin Chengzi was preparing for the demon meeting and was busy making alchemy. Qiao Qiao gave him a hundred voice messages before he could reply to one; Nangongxuan had a huge family business to look after and couldn't follow her all the time.
    Qiao Qiao was suddenly lonely.
    She followed Nangongxuan to participate in the Hundred Flowers Festival this time, first, she wanted to breathe, second, she wanted to open her eyes, and third, she wanted to have a heart-to-heart talk with Brother Cheng.
    She always felt alienated from her brother Cheng.
    As for why she was alienated, she also couldn't understand.
    Nangongxuan and Nangongliang talked for a while, and at noon, You Henian came out to greet them to sit down. The crowd surrounded a clear and clear spirit river that was dug out by hand. There were countless jade plates on the river with spirit wine and spirit fruits. The jade plates drifted along the water and flowed through flowers.
    The guests present are like clouds, all of them are famous.
    Fortunately, He Jing hadn't forgotten the Qingjianzong, and in his busy schedule, he specially arranged positions for Xun Ci, XIX, and Xu Yuan.
    The three members of Qing Jianzong sat next to Li Fu and Lu Changchun.
    Li Fu never thought that Xun Ci was a useless person, and thought that he could not see through the cultivation of the other party. He quickly arched his hand at him: "Looking up for a long time." Lu Changchun followed, "disrespectful and disrespectful."
    "..." Xun Ci replied embarrassingly.
    He Jing briefly introduced him, and Xun Ci thanked him sincerely, "Senior He, please take care of it."
    "Little friend Xun is polite." He Jing shook his head, "There are many people at the banquet, and Young Master doesn't know where he went. Don't care if the hospitality isn't good enough."
    Xun Ci was about to take a call when the wooden wheelchair suddenly vibrated and creaked softly. He held the handrail and stared at the swaying scene in amazement.
    Li Fu and Lu Changchun were so scared that they hugged the pillar next to them, "What's going on? What's going on?" The
    earth shook harder and harder, the water rippled in the river, and the spirit wine and fruit in the jade plate were all scattered out in a mess.
    Everyone present was unsure, stabilized their figure, and looked around.
    As the host, You Henian immediately stood up on the roof of the house. He stared at it and saw the Ziyang Pagoda on the top of the hill collapsed in layers, the ground centered on the tower cracked, and the trees fell, as if something was about to break out of the ground under the hill.
    The mountain suddenly opened a pair of brown round eyes.
    The eyes were tens of meters long and wide, and when it stared at him, the soul hidden in the sea of ​​knowledge felt terrified.
    I don’t know who is well-informed, and hiss exclaimed: “That’s the beast of the town house that You’s sleeping for a hundred years-
    Feng Yuan!” The mud and rocks on the mountain collapsed and fell down, and the smoke and dust flew up like a single one. The tortoise's spirit beast showed its true face. Its huge tortoise shell erected plate-like spikes, covered with moss, covering half of the sky. With a sharp beak like a bird, it raises its head and screams, and the sound is like thunder, shaking the sea of ​​clouds, shaking thousands of woods, and falling leaves.
    The behemoth blocked the sun, and cast all of the You's house in the shadows.
    He Yingyue to the roof, stepping on the tiles came Hok travel around, aghast and asked: "Bi suddenly woke up sea turtle how is it father to exit??"
    "No!"
    Tour Hok wrath, hate channel: " Someone stole the Ziyang Pearl!"