【 5 】

༻【 ▬▬▬ ♬ ▬▬▬ 】༺

『 Nice to meet you! 』༻【 ▬▬▬ ♬ ▬▬▬ 】༺

༻【 ▬▬▬ ♬ ▬▬▬ 】༺

⧼❖⧽
(Y/N)

Here I am, in class. While our math teacher discuss about equations that I hate. Like sometimes I like math but the way they discuss it makes my brain hurt.

" Ok, so if our equation is 3x + 20 = 50, then what's the value of x? " That's easy enough, we just transpose 20 then it will become 3x = 50 - 20 then subtract. 3x = 30 then divide both sides by 3 and the answer would be x = 10!
(Suffer math with me) ( also don't ask, this was one of the examples my Gen Math Teacher showed us )

I glanced at Lumine, who isn't listening to the teacher because she kept getting called yet no response.

" Lumine! " The loud voice of our teacher snapped Lumine back. Most of the class we're silently laughing while I looked at her with concern.

" Uh. . Yes Ma'am? " She asked, scratching the back of her hair as the teacher raised her eyebrow. She pointed the board, asking her to answer the equation.

" X = 10 is the answer Ma'am "

" Next time listen well "

⧼❖⧽

Class ended, now it's time for PE. We went inside the changing rooms to change into our PE attire. I (tied/braid/just the same) my hair, walking out of the changing room and went to the track field.

Our PE teacher instruct us to do simple exercises like curl ups, push ups, light jogging and many more.

" Bennett! Be careful with running! "

" Why do I need this? I just want my chemistry "

It's quite refreshing to see this honestly, eversince the event like 3 days ago. Most eyes are on me, I don't like it to be honest. I know it's because they we're amaze but some seem to be painful. They look at me with hatred or jealousy.

I try my best to ignore those painful eyes yet it still affects me. Oh dear anxiety, please don't react that much when I start my idol path tomorrow.

" Hey WATCH OUT! " someone screamed, the next thing I knew is that someone crashed into me which led me to fall down.

" I'M SO SORRY! " A boy with pale ash grey hair and bright green eyes. I'm not gonna lie but he looks so cute! He apologized to me a lot of times.