Chapter 0

Life. It exists along side time. Way before generation incopot, but a little after the stone age there was a time of the Greeks, they worshiped gods and goddess. But there is one unknown goddess that was almost forgotten. The key to incopot. Daughter of Meruattte, Madame murder. But Madame murder wasn't fully a goddess her mother was half demigod and half goddess, and her father was a human. When she was young Madame murder was Banished to live with her father. For 6 years. it was only supposed to be 6 years. Then the great war happened and her mother couldn't get to her. She was able to escape, she got married to J.I.M.P. but since she could not die, she watched him grow old and die and so with her children and her children's children and Those children's childrens children and THERE CHILDRENS CHILDRENS CHILDRENS CHILDREN. But maybe back to present day? Yes yes.. just one more thing. The incopot condition can only happen in the bloodline, And it seems not all is true..

"Felix" "Felix?" Incopot plugs something in His ear. "Wake up Felix"
"What now papi" He groans
"Oh, good your awake!"
"Papi why must you wake me up"
"You where in a coma..Silly boy"
"What-"
Felix looks around himself, he never seen this room before.. There was computer's, tubes, robots, machines and tons of books.
"Papi why is there so many books"
Incopot's grin soon turns to a gloomy stare. Every second it got more gloomier then the last.
"Papi?"
Incopot snaps out of it, and his grin quickly comes back.
"How about we go get some cookies from grandma, eh?"
"Mmmm cookies, alright papi!"
As Felix leaves incopot heads to another room. Filled with pictures of his daughter, Felicia and his boys..
"It will be soon guys, I promise." He heads to a door in the room, He removes his jacket revealing himself to be a Android.. he puts on a black suit and puts a recording infront of him, he picks something out of his ear and puts it in the Camera.
"Hello, Felix, Incopot, mama,papa, King, F.I, and all the other hunters.. If you see this, you know I've sent Felix"-
"You know he was in a coma and we managed to prevent his aging for 9000 years"
"I can't say much but, it's coming" "change the timeline" "save the world"
Static.