Confessions of an Ex-Death-Eater

TITLE:               Confessions of an Ex-Death-Eater

AUTHOR:         drarrycuddles - @drarrycuddles

SOURCE:         Wattpad - https://www.wattpad.com/story/218422829-confessions-of-an-ex-death-eater

STATUS:           Completed

TAGS:                #drarry #ginnyweasley #harryxdraco #malfoymanor #narcissa #post-hogwarts #romione #scorpius #teddylupin

ADDIONATAL TAGS:

SUMMARY:

A Drarry Story. While Draco is confined to the manor on house arrest, he writes his story, publishes it, then shuts himself away from the wizarding world. Some nine and a half years later, Harry is about to leave the university where he works as a Professor of Defence Arts when he sees a student bent over a stack of books. There is something very familiar about the hunch of the man and his white-blond hair which takes Harry straight back to Hogwarts. A story of two men putting aside their history and coming together with considerable help from their two sons, Teddy and Scorpius. No smut, contains swearing.

All Rights Reserved

RATING:          10/10

REVIEW:

The story is amazing! There is a pattern for which every other chapter was from the book "Confession of an Ex-Death-Eater" that Draco wrote and the present time. It was brilliant how each chapter from the book was actually necessary and correlates to the present time.

There were also the excellent skills of the Author at using scenes from the canon to explain Draco's actions, emotions and struggles to fit the story that he/she is writing. And for me, it completely makes sense.

I really like how this Author works and I've quite a few of his/her stories. If you are intrigued by the story, do read it. I don't you will regret ever reading this.

Date of Review: 09/16/2021