01

This night is quiet and boring, though you like it that way. Listening to music, scrolling on your phone, relaxing, nothing more you could ask for. Last week was HELL, you had no break from acads nor from your bestfriend. 

Yeah let's admit it, your bestfriend is a pain in the ass, always causing troubles on school, always getting in fights, etc ... sometimes you wonder when will he grow up because you're tired of fixing his shits. Going to the principals office to apologize on his behalf, giving him first aids everytime he gets bruises and cuts from fights, its tiring. But you could not careless otherwise. You love him. 

How could you not though? he's charming, not boring, fun to be with, good at fighting, tall, and also, protective and caring.

When there are times a guy is making you uncomfortable, he would come there like a knight in shining armor to beat that guys ass. There is also a time where its late at night and there's no bus to ride, he'd come with his motorcycle and bring you to your dorm.

Ofcourse you can't help but fall inlove with him, even if he's careless, and a troublemaker you love him. But you could just wish he feels the same way. 

Speaking of the devil, he's calling you right now. You pick up your phone and answers the call.

"hello what is it?"

"hey uhm y/n? this is Kazutora, can you come here?" the boy on the other side of the phone speaks.

"hey yes this is y/n, why? why do you have Hanma's phone? did something happen?" i asked him.

"no.. yes? he's just too drunk to drive so can you pick him up? i'll give you the address"

That's not very surprising, he and his girlfriend just broke up 3 days ago so he's probably still not over it. I didn't expect that girl Aya will give so much impact on him, maybe that's why he's drowning himself on alcohol.

"okay, ill come there. text me the address im just going to change clothes" i said as i put down the call. I grabbed a shirt and jeans and put it on me. I checked on my phone and saw that Kazutora had texted me the address already. 

You sighed as you leave your dorm.

___________________________________

You arrived at the address Kazutora gave you and there you see your wasted-drunk friend with Kazutora still drinking. You walked to them as you speak to Hanma. 

"oi you're drinking too much, let's go it's late"

"oooh? AYA?? you came! you missed me huh? that's expected hehe, come and sit on my lap babe" Hanma said stretching his arm to you.

"Im not Aya, im y/n. now let's go" 

"aww Aya you just arrived and you already want to go home? how about we have some fun first? come on lets dri-" you cut him off.

"I said I AM NOT AYA, IM Y/N! NOW PLEASE STAND UP SO WE COULD GO HOME"

"AYA YOU'RE SO RUDE!"

"yeah whatever let's go, Kazutora help me lift him up" Kazutora who seems to be a little sober stands up and helps you out but Hanma slapped his hands.

"don't. Aya, lets drink~"

"don't wanna, come on stand up you're too heavy for me" you asked Kazutora to help you again and he did. You called for a taxi to take you to Hanma's dorm. 

____________________

You and Hanma arrived at his dorm, you unlocked it using a spare key and brought him on his bedroom. You were about to prepare a coffee and a cold bath for him but you saw that he's throw up. Luckily there's a trashbin near, you gave it to him and he puked there. Your glad you don't have to clean his bedroom and change his bedsheet because that is too much work.

While you are taking care of him he kept on calling you Aya. As a person who has a romantic feelings for him, it hurts, he kept on calling his ex while you're the one who's here taking care of him. 

The bath was ready, you asked him to take the bath so he could sober up and he did as you said. 

Once his bath was done, he called you. Not really you since he said 'aya' but you're the only person here so who could he be calling aside from you right?

He got out of the bathroom and walked to you with a towel covering his you-know-what, he hugged you so tight and burried his head on your neck.

"i love you so much" he whispers to your ear.

"i've been repeating this to you, im not Ay-"

"i know, y/n. i love you" 

A blush crept on your cheeks. He called you. By your own name! and said i love you?? no no no he's probably still drunk?? but he knows my name? he knows im me? what the fuck is happening?!

"y-you're drunk Hanma, lets get you to bed" i said almost stuttering, he hugged me more tightly as he kissed my cheeks. 

"did you not hear me? i said i love you y/n. so much it's crazy" he kept kissing your cheeks. You don't know what to say. What if he still thinks you're Aya? 

"Im not Aya, now please let go of me and sle-" You were cut off when you felt a lips pressed on yours. He's kissing you. He tastes like alcohol, his lips are soft and his kiss feels ... so good. You want more .. but its wrong.. 

but its not bad to be greedy sometimes, right?

You kissed him back and pulled away to breathe. He chuckled pulling your face to him, closing the gap. You stopped him, you removed his hands on you. Its wrong, he's drunk. He's not on the right mind. 

"What's wrong, y/n?"

"you're drunk, go to sleep."

"but i already told you, i love-"

"STOP HANMA. please just ...  go to sleep. we'll talk about this when you're sober." you said. 

"but Aya.." he grabbed your wrist. He called you his ex again. It is just what i thought, he's drunk, he doesn't see you as you but as his ex who he's still inlove with. You removed his hands on your wrist and walked out. You called an uber to pick you up, you're done here. He can take care of his self for sure. 

You can't help but cry at the thought, it pains you. You don't know if he really loves you since he called you by your name while saying it. Only if he was sober when he said it. 

Real sweet, but i wish you were sober

__________________________________________________

a/n : Aya is an original character and Hanma is 18 here. I considered putting a smut scene but i don't know how to T_t i hope you enjoyed this though.