𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭~5: 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲? 🌼

Start from the beginning

"Tujhe kya laga mujhe nhi pata chala? Maine tere papa ko isliye convince kiya tujhe computer la dene". She said and I looked at papa he as plastered a smile on his face. I hugged both of them together.

"So my daughter is first young YouTuber in india right?". He said in shrug. I went up and kept that in my room and came down and sat with them.

"So how was the yesterday's night?". Papa asked and took a sip of his black coffee. Papa black coffee addicted hai

"Papa why are so addicted of BLACK COFFEE?". I asked in annoyed he chuckled and kissed my head.

"Just I love drinking it". He said and giggled. I said how fun we had, how good and sweet auntie is. Expect I cried and darshan confessed his feelings for me.

I went back to my room and did my homework. Studied and worked on new video.

The day passed like this.

Author's Pov.

The day passed like this. It was morning now. She got up took a shower. Got ready and ate her breakfast. She went to school and went inside her classroom.

She saw darshan, Anusha, sid there. She smiled at them.

"Good morning". The three said and smiled. She said morning and sat beside Darshan.

"Good morning my nish". He whispered in his husky voice making Nishita blushed, hard. The teacher came and the first period started.

* * *

The days passed like this it was already 2 months of there meet. They always meet and have a good time with each other.

Still, Nishita's parents don't know anything about there matter.

One day, darshan was sitting in lounge with his friends. Anusha, sid and kritish was talking. Jyugal and hardik was fighting for a chocolate.

"Yaar jyugal chor de na usko kahane de wo chocolate". Anusha said in annoyed. Jyugal throwed a cushion on her face.

"Ye meri chocolate hai". Jyugal said and snacked the chocolate from hardik.

"Nhi ye meri hai". Hardik said and took the chocolate back.

"Ye meri hai bacho". Rajendra uncle said from behind. He came and took the chocolate or else hardik will break Jyugal's head and jyugal will kill hardik for a chocolate.

Anusha giggles and looked at Darshan who was in deep thoughts.

"Darshu kya soch raha hai?". Anusha asked. He looked at her and sigh.

"Don't you think ki bohot din hogaye mujhe nish ko I like you bole hue?". He asked making other's confused.

"haan to?". Kritish asked

"To mujhe usko I love you bol dena chahiye na?". He asked and Jumped

"haan to bol de tu to pyaar karta he hai usse". Hardik said and patted his back.

"haan karde tune to Nishita ko le liya mujhse". Siddharth said fake angrily.

"abbey saale!". Darshan said and started beating him. The other's laughed and they both too laughed.

Next day, Darshan and others made a plan to take nishita on date.

"Nishu sun". Anusha said and set beside nishita followed by Hardik, kritish.

"What?". She asked sweetly. The others smiled.

"Aaj hum sab bahar jaa rahe hai just for fun to tu bhi chalne wale hai". Anusha ordered her.

"Nhi ja sakti. Papa wouldn't allow". She said in sadness. Anusha smack her head.

"me kis liye hu?". Nishita smiled and continued talking with them.

In evening, Nishita was sitting in her room waiting for Anusha. And somone entry her room. She looked at the door. It was Anusha and her mom.

"Anusha came to take you in a party with her". Her mom calmly said.

"You allowed me?". She slowly, softly said. Her mom nodded and smiled. She went down and Anusha closed the door.

"Get ready Nishu baby we are going". She said and handle him a dress. She opened and looked at it. It was a  off shoulder mini Black dress. She looked at it and smiles.

She went and got ready. After 15 minutes she came out. Anusha was so shocked.

"Are you the nerd nishita?". Anusha asked to confirm. She giggled and nodded. Anusha did her a bit make-up and took her somewhere.

They both were going suddenly the lights went. Anusha slowly left her. She looked around and was calling her name.

When suddenly she felt someone's arms are wrapped around her waist. She flinched in fear.

"It's me". She someone said and than she remembered who is it.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇       ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇       ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇      ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Hola readers. So hope you guys like this chapter. 💜

I came back home so I can peacefully write. 👌🏻

So what will happen in next part? Who is it?. And a biggest twist are coming in parts. So be ready 🥲.

Do follow, like, comment and share

Bud-bye 🐥
See you guys soon ☺️
SPREAD love 💙
~mehak 🦥